Kosherwine.com Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Read Kosherwine.com Reviews

About Kosherwine.com:

Welcome to KosherWine.com! Since 1997, people like you have been turning to people like us to save time, money and energy ordering their wine online. We're proud to have the largest online selection of Kosher Wine with over 1,000 wines, including our private label and exclusive import lines. With over 40,000 happy customers, and 900+ 5-star reviews, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship to all states in the US, except for AR, KY, MS, and UT. Cases of 12 bottles, or orders in increments of 12, qualify for FREE ground shipping!

1-866-567-4370

help@kosherwine.com

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy
Shipment came very promptly and perfectly and professionally packed, Great service and pricing !
fast delivery
I received a good variety of wines in secure packaging within a few days after ordering, from Passover wine to Sangria to Sacramental and even Kosher Rose`
Outstanding service and selection
I still have not received my order, altho i got a tracking # which says my package as not even shipped since a week ago. I’m growing frustrated, as this was my first time ordering from this site and i was excited to have found a site that had the wine i was looking for and looking forward to receiving my order. But...it all has since turned to disappointment.
Very easy to order online. I receive my wine in perfect condition and in a timely manner.
My first experience with you all was great. My second experience was not so great. My second time ordering from you all, I get an email stating that the order was delayed. I understand things happen. But it has been almost a week since I made my order plus I got the three day shipping. I was offered to have the shipping and handling credited back to my account. I responded in an email for that to happen and it still has not happened yet. I would love to get my wine as soon as possible. If not then I need all of my money back. Thank you!
I ordered wine and it never came I called customer service and they said it was going to be delivered soon and it wasn’t. Had to cancel my order and get a refund it was a very bad experience
The service was excellent, they answered all my questions and fulfilled my order promptly for many cases of wine for my wedding. They even reached out to delay my shipment (since I had flexibility in timing) to avoid having the wine sit in a hot warehouse over the weekend, and instead shipped it on a day where it wouldn't be at risk from damage due to weather. Would absolutely use them again!
delivery was prompt. wiped my wine bottles off and commenced to chilling and drinking.
The prices and delivery were fine. I do want to say, however, that I will not be buying any Barkan wines until they change their policy on the employment of Ethiopian Jews, or get rid of the haredi hechsher that requires the racist policy. I encourage kosherwine.com to stop offering Barkan wines until this issue is resolved.
Amazingly prompt delivery!
excellent service
I have to call more than 6 times and nobody is answering the phone. I left a message and it takes 2 days to return the call. I called yesterday 6/25/17 and my call went to Washington office and I left a message with a lady to have somebody from New York where I have an account to call me . Nobody has called me up till now. Your customer service is dwindling.
I like the wine available at Kosher and the prices are very good. My issue is with who you use as the carrier (UPS). The first time the wine was sent it was damaged and then I had some confusing tracking reports when I logged onto UPS. I realize shipping using UPS is sometimes free but I would rather get my wine in a timely manner (FedEx maybe) than have to try and figure out when I need to be home because UPS screwed up. I do enjoy Kosherwine products.
You have the best wine and delivery is great. I have several friends that love your company now and thank me for turning them on to Kosherwine.com.
DELIVERED PROMPTLY PERFECTLY
Good prices and fast shipping. I mean really fast. I got my case order in two days. No problems at all and an easy to use web site.
They failed to deliver my entire order, leaving me without wine for passover, and then had the nerve to "fine" me for the delivery failure, and not give me a full refund, although I was home all day to receive the order.
Thoughtful service. Good values.
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.56 based on 1,296 reviews