Kosherwine.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Kosherwine.com Reviews

About Kosherwine.com:

Welcome to KosherWine.com! Since 1997, people like you have been turning to people like us to save time, money and energy ordering their wine online. We're proud to have the largest online selection of Kosher Wine with over 1,000 wines, including our private label and exclusive import lines. With over 40,000 happy customers, and 900+ 5-star reviews, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship to all states in the US, except for AR, KY, MS, and UT. Cases of 12 bottles, or orders in increments of 12, qualify for FREE ground shipping!

1-866-567-4370

help@kosherwine.com

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 22nd September 2020
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 7th March 2017
Raymond Bouska
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 2nd March 2017
Jeffrey Meadows
I'm so glad my Rabbi let us know about Kosherwine.com! I just received my first order. The process was incredibly easy and fast. I look forward to ordering additional bottles soon!!
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 21st May 2020
Just ordered my first time, I couldn’t be more satisfied with the service and delivery of my order!!!
I will definitely recommend this place to everyone!!!
Best service ever!!!!! Really fast delivery, you awesome guys!
First time buyer...
Very impressed!... Great service...
Would highly recommend!
Kosherwine has been a revelation. They are efficient and have never made a mistake with my order. And signing for a delivery is much less of an issue since we now always have somebody at home...
Bad customer relations, bad experience.

Website mistake labelled a case for free. I bought it, along with 12 more bottles, and they email me to renege on their mistake...a 25% discount, to which I said no thank you, but they made little concession and did not honor their mistake.

Fine.

Then I get my case of 12 bottles...and there's disgusting goop all over one, two, three bottles! I mean really gross stuff! Just not a pleasant experience.

And at least, at least, do yourselves the good business practice of wiping down the bottles-- SIX of them were dusty.

From someone who wanted to make this work, I'm not impressed.
I am so sorry! I have never seen that before in my entire time working here... We will absolutely speak to the warehouse guys about this issue. Thanks for reaching out!

What was your order number? I'd like to see if there is anything I can do for you to make this better.
Excellent picking, shipping and now I’ll enjoy the sipping time
This is my first time ordering from Kosher wines.com. The wine I ordered must be very popular, I know it's good, because you were out of it for several weeks. Of course once I was able to order some I definitely appreciate being able to have it delivered to my door on time. I have to say the price was great as well. I finally can relax with a glass of Vino Sweet Red. Thank you
Excellent customer service and competitive prices. I would definitely recommend kosherwine.com to anyone.
Fantastic service, speedy delivery, competitive prices and free delivery when ordering a full case. Even better is that the case can be split with different bottles. The wine is very cleverly packed to prevent any possible breakage. The only difficult thing was choosing which bottles I wanted. Great selection.
This company has provided the quickest service I have ever had. I ordered on May 13th at 12:06 PM, and the wine had arrived at my doorstep, safely packed away, by 11:30 AM the next morning. I will certainly be ordering through Kosher Wine again soon.
Website was easy to use --great selection of kosher wines --everything worked great --I will definitely being using Kosher.com again in the future .
Very happy with the choice good wine and not very expensive
Wine is fine. I was notified of delivery day, it didnt arrive, was told it would be next day, didnt arrive. Sunday got notice for Monday, it did arrive. I find curious that the driver left the package and said "its wine I'll sign it". Curious because about six months ago this same driver REFUSED to leave a delivery because I would not sign for as Shabbat had already started. Maybe you should switch to FedEx.
I'm so sorry that you had that experience! We will be in communication with our carrier to ensure more prompt deliveries in the future. I would guess that the driver made an exception for signing given the unusual COVID circumstances. If there is anything we can do to make up for the experience, please feel free to email us at help@kosherwine.com
it comes very quickly! reliable!
Thanks Jessie,
It means a lot to be called reliable in these crazy times! We're happy we can offer this service to people
Great kosher wines great prices and quick ship. It's the only way to buy your wine one stop shopping.
Thanks Jacki!
Gotta love the mixed cases too for even less clicks to get it all!
Great wine,great service
I only buy Kosher wines and share them with family and special friends. We love these yummy wines!!
So glad you love them! what are your favorites?
Ordering to delivery. I was notified about any changes! Great service! Thank you!
2day delivery, every bottle safely delivered, good price and GREAT wine!
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.61 based on 1,750 reviews