Kosherwine.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Kosherwine.com Reviews

About Kosherwine.com:

Welcome to KosherWine.com! Since 1997, people like you have been turning to people like us to save time, money and energy ordering their wine online. We're proud to have the largest online selection of Kosher Wine with over 1,000 wines, including our private label and exclusive import lines. With over 40,000 happy customers, and 900+ 5-star reviews, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship to all states in the US, except for AR, KY, MS, and UT. Cases of 12 bottles, or orders in increments of 12, qualify for FREE ground shipping!

1-866-567-4370

help@kosherwine.com

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 22nd September 2020
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 7th March 2017
Raymond Bouska
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 2nd March 2017
Jeffrey Meadows
I wanted to try out something different for kosher wine, especially given the stay at home order and the escalating wine prices at my local retailer. The order arrived within a couple days with all the right stuff. The one wine I hadn't tried before, that was recommended by the site after my initial search, was spot on! My kids also love playing with the boxes one I put the wine away. I'll definitely use kosherwine.com the next time my 'cellar' is low!
I would have loved to get the Passover wine for my Sedar at home, with all that is going on. I had to use grape juice, since they were sent to the wrong address, but at least I had some wine that was redelivered before the end of the holiday and I did use it for my cornish hen as a sauce, and it really came out delicious. Thank you for saving some of the holiday for us.
Exceptional product, packaging, and delivery.
Great service. Thanks.
Ease of use was great!
This is my second order with Kosherwine. On both occasions, delivery was quick and order was accurate. Excellent service!
The best place to get kosher wine. Huge selection.
Love your wines! I enjoy trying new wines and learning new things from your facebook. Love that you give excellent customer service with each delivery notice. Thanks for all your company does to help new wine drinkers, like myself, to understand all about wines!
Came right on time. Didn't need the wine for the Seder, but it arrived as promised. The delivery guy respected my space and was pleasant. He pushed the carton into my house and I touched nothing.
Thank you for delivering so quickly!!
The wine is delicious. The customer service was great and the price was very reasonable. I have recommended you to others.
Great customer service! Original order somehow never arrived even though the tracking number said it did (UPS is very overwhelmed at this time due to coronavirus, but not kosherwine’s fault). Sent an e-mail right before shabbos and received a response right after shabbos that they will send a new box. Arrived safe and sound this time. Despite craziness, box arrived earlier than expected delivery date both times.
Everything arrived on time, well packaged. And the delivery driver was well spoken and polite.
Fast delivery and packed very well.
I bought last minute and received my wine before passover! excellent service.
Few days before Pesach and put in my order and realized it would get here two days late. Called and asked for them to do whatever possible to get it here prior to Seder. They had it leave the warehouse that day and it arrived today, a day before Seder. Well done! Thanks!
i'M SURE THE WINE WILL BE DELICIOUS, MY CHABAD HAS THIS WINE ALL THE TIME. THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME ORDER IT.
Ordered Passover wines.....Amazing Delivery came on time
totally satisfied!!!!
You are superb. I am extremely grateful that you went out of your way to handle a complicated delivery. I have rarely received such dedicated [and in this instance, compassionate] service. Thank you very very much.
Im 73 and i dance around the house like a little kid, when my wine was delivered. Brought some joy during my shelter in place.
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.61 based on 1,751 reviews