JCPenney Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend JCPenney

How would you rate JCPenney ?

(optional)

9 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Charlotte Harbison

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about JCPenney in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Charlotte Harbison
"They were very helpful in helping my husband order a suit coat because they didn't have his size."
S Mackie
"I was trying to order a pair of shoes this fall, on the JCPenney website, using a really good discount code. It wouldn't apply properly so I contacted them via the online chat. They had a customer service agent call me, and place my order over the phone with discount and extra free shipping (my order would not have otherwise qualified). It was just a really great experience, all for a highly discounted item. Though I have not been a huge department store shopper the last few years, it made me definitely want to check them out and do more business with them."
"They sent the wrong items. And then to return these wrong items took me over an hour on the phone to get a simple return shipping label. Most retailers I could have accomplished that in a few clicks on their website but JCPenney has no online returns processing, no online customer service chat... not even an email address. Only a snail mail address and an understaffed telephone number. Dinosaur company that deserves to die. I will buy elsewhere in the future."
"Great Sale"
Marilyn
"They had the merchandise I wanted in the size I wanted. Very good service."
Cathy Williams
"The speed in filling my order and having what I wanted on hand."
"Ordered cellular shades. Package arrived in good condition. Delivery was easy to track and fast. Extremely happy with the quality and the blackout function"
"JC Penney has come a long way in the past 2-3 years. I am very happy with the Quality and their sales are incredible."
Donna R.
"I purchased a set of Circulon Cookware from JC Penny. It was delivered promptly and in excellent condition. I had looked several other places and only they had the color and style I wanted and they were even on sale. Great place to do business."
JCPenney is rated 4.44 based on 9 reviews