JD sports;I have bad experiences buying from there.I bought a shoes there it said 5 days it will del Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend JD sports;I have bad experiences buying from there.I bought a shoes there it said 5 days it will del

How would you rate JD sports;I have bad experiences buying from there.I bought a shoes there it said 5 days it will del ?

(optional)

Rowena Byrne
"I ordered a shoes from that shop and it delivered to the store and the staff said it will come after 5 days.I went 3 times now in the store to get my ordered and they gave me the customer service number.I called there and they don't give any reason why the ordered is not in the store.So I email customer services the staff said lost in transit.How come it will lost.They need to check it by courier if its deliver or not."
JD sports;I have bad experiences buying from there.I bought a shoes there it said 5 days it will del is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews