JD Sports Insights

JD Sports have a Customer Happiness Grade of D. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

D
Happiness Grade
A

Price - Excellent

90.20%
Industry Average
" Top shop Quality products Amazing prices and allways friendly to customers "
- Billy
" Quality goods and always come away with a purchase after every visit. Prices could be cheaper so that's the reason it's not full marks. "
- John
" Lovely clothes quick delivery and decent price "
- Melanie Jones
Write your review on JD Sports
C-

Delivery - Average

56.42%
Industry Average
" I receive product which wasn't correct.I ordered mountain adult shoe I got slipper size 8 for baby. Then I the told to send it back and I had to pay for delivery which they told me gonna be return.I got back my money for shoes but not for delivery even after few email to them. The situation last for now 2 weeks. "
- Anonymous
" I didn’t get my order for next day delivery after waiting 5 days and given misleading emails on your order is on its way plus me wasting time waiting for delivery they now tell me the order was rejected by the store as it was damaged definitely a big fat lie to cover their backs. "
- Jane Court
" I ordered items which were supposed to have been dispatched on the 7th September yet by the 19th no delivery. "
- Lynden Hagel
F

Returns Process - Difficult

25.00%
Industry Average
" I advised I love to but she just walked off so? She finally returns still no apology and speaks to the customer care advisor I hear them mention my call back at 3. "
- DL
" Ordered an item in medium when arrived the delivery note stated medium but the item was actually an XXL. Sent several emails to get this sorted as needed for an holiday and alls they could do is send me a returns label so I could send it back. "
- Anonymous
" They should put in place a procedure to teach all their stores to manage returns without VAT. "
- Sandro
F

Refunds - Difficult

27.98%
Industry Average
" Even walked away from 2 young girls who needed a refund to sort staff out. "
- Anonymous
" i am so disappointed and angry because they have literally wasted my time and now i have to wait to get my refund from them. "
- Jen
" SCAMMERS! ORDERED TRAINERS 6 MONTHS AGO! MAY 2018 TO BE EXACT! HERMES STOLE THEM AND STILL NO REFUND DESPITE SIGNING A DISCLAIMER 3 TIMES AND BEING IGNORED THERAFTER! ORDER ON FOOTLOCKER THIS PLACE IS A WASTE. BUNCH OF INCOMPETENT STAFF!! "
- Vishal
C

Customer Service - Average

60.12%
Industry Average
" Quick delivery, good service. Good product, love it x "
- Millie McKenzie
" Items good quality bit expensive as most teens only wear labeled clothes postal service is good "
- Angela Taylor
" As a student they have good deals for 20% off, and the in store service was quite good. "