JD Sports Insights

JD Sports have a Customer Happiness Grade of D. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

D
Happiness Grade
A

Price - Excellent

90.70%
Industry Average
" Brilliant service good communication and order arrived as expected with great product and price "
- Claire Smith
" I find the right product in Great price from their shop "
- Jeff Tang
" Nice Puma joggers bought in the sale and converse pumps also in the sale Size 5 pumps true to size Lovely! Daughter bought Adidas trainer socks also reduced price Happy Shoppers! "
Write your review on JD Sports
C-

Delivery - Average

56.41%
Industry Average
" Never pay for next day premium delivery you won’t get it ! Customer service absolute rubbish e mailed them rang them tweeted them and no reply ! Quick to take my money though "
- Joanne Head
" Placed an online order and package was thrown over side gate by delivery driver, and then destroyed by my dog. "
- Joanne Dardis
" Completely false advertising, paid for next day delivery to store for Father’s Day, item hasn’t arrived, says it would be here 2 dats later!! Really, for next day delivery !!! I had to buy the same item from store as they couldn’t give me what they had it stuck. Disgusting service. Do not rely on what they say they can do. "
- Emily
F

Returns Process - Difficult

20.00%
Industry Average
" I advised I love to but she just walked off so? She finally returns still no apology and speaks to the customer care advisor I hear them mention my call back at 3. "
- DL
" Ordered an item in medium when arrived the delivery note stated medium but the item was actually an XXL. Sent several emails to get this sorted as needed for an holiday and alls they could do is send me a returns label so I could send it back. "
- Anonymous
" They should put in place a procedure to teach all their stores to manage returns without VAT. "
- Sandro
F

Refunds - Difficult

26.28%
Industry Average
" Don’t order online, return & expect to get a refund without having to involve your bank, as when you contact “Customer Service”, as the laughingly like to call themselves, they just lie, fob you off, never return calls, lie some more, absolute disgrace. "
- Anonymous
" They are liers and thieves. Most of them dont even know how to do their job properly. Its been 2 months and i still havmt received my refund. Fraud going on here. Many people ive come across have said that. Sports direcr is much better people. Lovely people i advise you to go there instead "
- Anonymous
" Im bring my shoes 18th june to store in my Town i make refund . "
- Michalina
C

Customer Service - Average

60.00%
- Claire Smith
" Great service, bought shoes over website, revived damaged, went into jd and got a full refund, polite workers and great service. "
- Anonymous
" JD Sports customer care service number 8250402115 9002123105JD Sports customer care service number 8250402115 9002123105JD Sports customer care service number 8250402115 9002123105JD Sports customer care service number 8250402115 9002123105JD Sports customer care service number 8250402115 9002123105 "
- Jd customer care helpline 8250402115