Jean Scene Reviews

01902587500

sales@jeanscene.co.uk

Arjan House39-40 Bloomsbury Street

Tell us how Jean Scene made you happy

"The jeans I ordered were exactly as expected as I have others in the same brand & style. The price was competitive too so I expect I will order again in the future."
Are you Jean Scene? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Exactly what was ordered delivered very quickly genuine article cheaper than buying through Amazon ."
"Goods arrived very quickly: Jean Scene obviously don't have the stock problems that afflict other online and high-street retailers."
"First class jeans from a first class service. will be using jean scene again"
"fast delivery, good price"
"A good selection of goods at reasonable prices can be difficult finding what you want from the huge selection of stuff they have"
"Alterations were made to both garments, couldn't believe how fast the items were delivered, absolutely brilliant, will definitely be using jean scene in the future."
"Not the best quality . Be careful of the size's . Order bigger then your size as the sizes are smaller than you normally get. Basically you get what you pay for."
"Excellent service. Discounted prices, free alteration and fast free delivery. Slightly put out that Post Office tracked 48 delivery takes up to 3 days but Jean Scene aren't responsible for that!"
"I am very pleased with the price, the service and delivery. Will recommend you and I will certainly use you again."
"Very easy ordering, secure payment with paypal, free (speedy) delivery. Excellent value Wrangler jeans. I would recommend this store highly & definitely shop here again."
"I think that shipment tracking could be better than now."
"very good service price was very good as well"
"Excellent service/product/delivery Well done, will be back for more"
"Excellent service delivery, product exactly as described at a brilliant price. Back for more soon."
"Great jeans at very reasonable prices. Good communication & fast delivery"
"Order crosshatch hoodie and pixie coat . Great fit and look great quick delivery service with no cost thank you will be buying more soon"
"Easy to order, quick delivery of 2 pairs of jeans for me to try. Returned one pair as not suitable. Awaiting if returned jeans repayment process is swift, so can't comment on this at the moment. Price of jeans were competitive."
"The Wrangler jeans I ordered were just as I wanted. I could get the size and style from all the usual stores but not in black. I received my black jeans within 2 days and am totally happy with my purchase."
Jean Scene is rated 4.71 based on 167 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access