Jean Scene Reviews

01902587500

sales@jeanscene.co.uk

Arjan House39-40 Bloomsbury Street

Tell us how Jean Scene made you happy

"Quick service. Easy to organise. Liked the Jeans"
Are you Jean Scene? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Many thanks to Jean Scene, ordered two pairs of jeans for hubby's birthday, parcel arrived 2 days later and I had time to turn them up before we went on holidays 2 days later. I was a little worried about whether we would receive them on time but we received very good service and they were half price."
"I ordered wrangler cords for my husband. He has other pairs of the same style and the fit and quality is very good. The service from the company was very quick and efficient. I paid to have the 24 hour delivery and they arrived in the time expected. Would use this company again."
"Quick delivery and the free alteration service is very helpful so I got the leg measurement I wanted on the jeans"
"The leather Wrangler name patches are much larger and a different colour than any of my other Wrangler jeans bought from major High Sreet stores.Are they genuine Wrangler jeans?"
"Received exactly what I ordered, with the inside leg taken up by 1" as requested. Excellent 'tailored' service!"
"Placed my order-no fuss. The free alteration service is absolutely great ensuring that you dont have to start taking up leg lengths to an expensive pair of jeans in order to effect a good fit. Order confirmation and despatch of item is also 1st class Will definitely use Jean scene again."
"Great selection of jeans - excellent prices. Alteration service which is free excellent. Ordered jeans Sunday and even with request for alteration delivered within 3 days. All in all a great service. Will definitely use this company again."
"Jeans sent in record time from ordering. Unfortunately they did not fit and a refund was very quickly processed on return of items. Excellent service throughout process."
"I've dealt with many firms over the past few years but none can comper to the wonderful Jean Sene. Keep up the fantastic work, Jean scene as in my books you're second-to-none you've got a fabulous staff there as well and top marks to all your fantastic clothing etc including your brilliant altering service. Thank You a well satisfied customer. PS Your prices are down to earth. FANTASTIC!"
"Very fast delivery"
"Easy to use website Order advice quick Tracked delivery Very good service"
"good price and range of goods arrived very fast brilliant will use again well done jean scene"
"Pleased with item. Very quick delivery time and was kept informed when item despatched etc."
"Found the website and company just by chance through searching on the internet. The price was good, the website easy to use and the delivery was really quick. Will definitely order from them again."
"thank you there nice"
"very good service thank you very much I will be back"
"Good service and quick delivery"
"Good service and quick de"
Jean Scene is rated 4.71 based on 167 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access