Jody Daunton Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Jody Daunton

How would you rate Jody Daunton ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Jody

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Jody Daunton in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Jody Norfolk
"Staff members Andy and Steven in the Bristol store both gave me fantastically honest and helpful advice when hiring and then later purchasing portable flash. I'd planned to make the step from speedlites to portable flash units and the guys really helped me feel confident in my purchase. An added bonus was being told that I could offset the hire price if I later decided to by the goods that month. All round expert advice and friendly service, it's safe to say they won over a loyal customer! Thanks again guys!"
Jody Daunton is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews