John Parrott Cue Sports Reviews

of reviewers recommend John Parrott Cue Sports

Tell us how John Parrott Cue Sports made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Avoid at all costs!
Ordered a cue which was slightly bent after spending over £200 for it. The customer service on getting this sorted is non existent. Spoke to Tom who was very argumentative and unapologetic over the phone and still has not been resolved 4weeks from initial phone call. They don’t answer emails phone calls or deny any email has been sent. Do not use.
Wish I read reviews first about this shonky company.ordered cue 2 months ago. Sent numerous emails. No reply and no delivery. Deal with John Parrot sports at your own risk.Have now instructed bank to get refund at my cost. Why aren't they delisted from internet? A total con job.
I ordered.
I paid them.

And thats all, they don’t contact me.
They are gone with my money.

I wrote to email, i tried to call via phone, I wrote via facebook - no reply at all.

It is very very bad.

I will try to return my money via my bank.

People, don’t buy from this shop.
There was a slight delay with the order due to the weight of the cue i had specially requested not being available in the Crown cue. They contacted me to let me know very quickly and offer alternative options. I was happy to wait for them to come out of the factory. The cue arrived as scheduled packaged really well and is absolutely perfect. 19oz bang on, which is exactly what i was looking for. So happy with the process and advice given, i'm glad i decided to wait for this.
Ordered 1G Balls and received them next day.
Really not worth the hassle using John Parrott Sports. I ordered two extension pieces (6” & 30”) in rosewood to match my cue. When they ‘finally’ arrived, the 6” was a perfect match but the 30” was clearly lighter in colour & didn't match my cue. I contacted them by phone & was told that the 30” is a slightly different colour. I stressed that this information is not in the description, I was just offered a refund with me having to pay the return postage. Three weeks after they had received my return, including many phone calls to them, I have finally got my refund, only after opening a case through PayPal. I wonder if the actual John Parrott has got any idea of how appalling this business is ran.
Solid service
Why 1 star, cause no stars was not an option. The reason is communication mostly. Can't comment on the quality. Bought and paid for my cue and case on a Friday. Got confirmation but no indication on dispatch or delivery. I had to phone on the Wednesday to find out that the delivery would be a day late. Told the gent I needed the cue by Friday. No further communication. I had to phone on the Friday to ask whether the cue was dispatched. Was told it was and I should get it today. Do I have my cue? What do you think........
Beautiful cue, exactly what we were looking for. Recommendation by customer services is very much appreciated. I was lost amidst the selection.
Ordered a 20oz cue, arrived without the free mini-butt, weighed 17.9oz. Asked why and the reply was they sent the nearest available at the time. I didn’t order a 17.9 so why send it without asking!? Ordered mid november 2019, got refunded for the cue after many emails mid january 2020. No refund of the £13 i had to spend to get it sent recorded delivery. Extremely poor service and won’t even order a block of chalk from them in the future. Avoid at all costs. Take the time to go to a local cue maker, TRY the cue, probably get good advice and practice!
I can’t agree with some of the other reviews referencing Tom Houghton and the poor level of service.
I mean was it Tom’s fault my cue arrived 4 weeks late?
Was it Tom’s fault there was slight tip damage which led me to replacing that before a ball had been struck?
Was it Tom’s fault my case never arrived and I had to go to my bank for a refund?
Was it Tom’s fault that after reading reviews with other customer’s experiencing similar issues to mine I still proceeded to order and put my trust in the John Parrott brand?
I will have to let you answer those questions I certainly won’t be using anything affiliated with John Parrot again.
Always get a great service here, quick delivery and decent prices. Would defo recommend 👍
dreadful company, ordered a cue which hasn't arrived and now can't get an answer from them at all. Will go back through paypal for a refund
Dreadful service, ordered a cue which hasn't turned up and now can't get an answer from them at all. Will go through paypal to get a refund
It’s a pity such a great player has a company like this. I ordered a Peradon Newbury cue and it had scuffs, the personalised name plate had chewed screws and the name was off centre. Then the Peradon case I’d ordered took over two months to arrive. Tom, their sales rep repeatedly didn’t call back or respond to emails: I probably called ten times to check up on it and of course the cue case that arrived so late was damaged - seemingly at manufacture - so this company has zero quality control too. Over £600 spent and a really poor service overall. If you can, avoid this company and buy from a more professional outlet.
Easy, ordered on my phone sat night. Arrived yesterday. Well package and good condition
Ordered cue on the sunday night and was with me first thing tuesday morning. Brilliant quality slight dent on the butt but that's probably parcel forces fault. Thanks
Saw some of the comments on here and have to say it's a far cry from my experience. Really well mannered, helped me pick the right stuff after originally being a little overwhelmed with all the different options and not wanting to get the wrong. Hopefully i can win the ticket's in their giveaway.
Received our Christmas present nice and early. All looks fab.
Ordered a cue on Saturday 16th November. Advised the cue was in stock. Ordered and nothing heard by thursday 21st- phone call and was advised there was an issue with the weight and my cue came out of the warehouse the day before and just missed delivery so would be delivered thursday and should be with me friday- monday. Called back friday and they confirmed it had been delivered and should be with me on the monday 25th. Phone call again on Thursday 28th as I hadn't heard anything. Advised again an issue with the cue weight as it came out of the warehouse and it was the wrong weight (although i was told the week before that it had been dispatched ) and it would be sent out on friday. Telephone call today (monday 2nd dec) who advised it was sent friday so should be here tomorrow- heres hoping! 16 days later..
John Parrott Cue Sports is rated 2.92 based on 48 reviews