John Parrott Cue Sports Reviews

of reviewers recommend John Parrott Cue Sports

Tell us how John Parrott Cue Sports made you happy
I can’t agree with some of the other reviews referencing Tom Houghton and the poor level of service.
I mean was it Tom’s fault my cue arrived 4 weeks late?
Was it Tom’s fault there was slight tip damage which led me to replacing that before a ball had been struck?
Was it Tom’s fault my case never arrived and I had to go to my bank for a refund?
Was it Tom’s fault that after reading reviews with other customer’s experiencing similar issues to mine I still proceeded to order and put my trust in the John Parrott brand?
I will have to let you answer those questions I certainly won’t be using anything affiliated with John Parrot again.
Always get a great service here, quick delivery and decent prices. Would defo recommend 👍
dreadful company, ordered a cue which hasn't arrived and now can't get an answer from them at all. Will go back through paypal for a refund
Dreadful service, ordered a cue which hasn't turned up and now can't get an answer from them at all. Will go through paypal to get a refund
It’s a pity such a great player has a company like this. I ordered a Peradon Newbury cue and it had scuffs, the personalised name plate had chewed screws and the name was off centre. Then the Peradon case I’d ordered took over two months to arrive. Tom, their sales rep repeatedly didn’t call back or respond to emails: I probably called ten times to check up on it and of course the cue case that arrived so late was damaged - seemingly at manufacture - so this company has zero quality control too. Over £600 spent and a really poor service overall. If you can, avoid this company and buy from a more professional outlet.
Easy, ordered on my phone sat night. Arrived yesterday. Well package and good condition
Ordered cue on the sunday night and was with me first thing tuesday morning. Brilliant quality slight dent on the butt but that's probably parcel forces fault. Thanks
Saw some of the comments on here and have to say it's a far cry from my experience. Really well mannered, helped me pick the right stuff after originally being a little overwhelmed with all the different options and not wanting to get the wrong. Hopefully i can win the ticket's in their giveaway.
Received our Christmas present nice and early. All looks fab.
Ordered a cue on Saturday 16th November. Advised the cue was in stock. Ordered and nothing heard by thursday 21st- phone call and was advised there was an issue with the weight and my cue came out of the warehouse the day before and just missed delivery so would be delivered thursday and should be with me friday- monday. Called back friday and they confirmed it had been delivered and should be with me on the monday 25th. Phone call again on Thursday 28th as I hadn't heard anything. Advised again an issue with the cue weight as it came out of the warehouse and it was the wrong weight (although i was told the week before that it had been dispatched ) and it would be sent out on friday. Telephone call today (monday 2nd dec) who advised it was sent friday so should be here tomorrow- heres hoping! 16 days later..
Shocking company.
Avoid at all costs, item out of stock then never sent. They have now blocked all calls from me, will have to go through my bank to get refund.
Shocking, after 9 days sent a far unsuperior cue. Have not replied to a complaint either
Ordered a cue and extension on 18/10/19, now 1sr November, have had no communication from them, I’ve contacted them twice to be told item out of stock the first time, and secondly that parcel force had tried to deliver and left a card because no one was home, no card was left by parcel force, and are probably getting the blame, as John parrots cue sports have messed up again, was told they would contact parcel force and email with delivery, but not heard anything, very disappointed with this company, Would never order again .
Received in full the next day.
After one month I have received neither my order and nor some useful information about my order status.
Absolutely shocking service. Totally trusted the JOHN parrot name but oh my days what a rubbish rubbish company! Stil waiting for my delivery. Tom Houghton in the office keeps robbing me off blaming UPS, deliveries going missing, to sending another product out to failed deliveries. Very very very poor experience causing lots of stress! I will be contacting PayPal to help with my refund of ALOT of money
Ordered a Britannia cue, can highly recommend.
Ordered a peradon snooker cue which said in stock over a week later no delivery emailed them several times with no response no tracking number.
Phoned them to be told item is being held at royal mail delivery depot not sure why. I will never be ordering anything from them again will be contacting PayPal for a refund still no reply from them at all disgusting service
No complaints, really good stuff.
Always fast and easy