John Parrott Cue Sports Reviews

of reviewers recommend John Parrott Cue Sports

Tell us how John Parrott Cue Sports made you happy
First rate
first rate
We ordered a cue late on Thursday night. We gave them a call on Friday morning to explain we need this for a gift at the weekend and they couldn't have been more helpful getting us upgraded to a Saturday delivery.
Very much like a lot of the other review I would not order from here again. I wish I had checked the reviews before ordering but trusted too much in the John Parrott brand name. I ordered a pool table with a quoted 2 month delivery which ultimately took 6 months. I had to make all of the chasing up, and I was constantly fobbed off with excuse after excuse, with John Parrott cue sports not being very apologetic with the continued slippage on delivery, nor taking much responsibility. Extremely bad experience
Would not order from here again, Item has now arrived but put me through a lot of stress as it was for a special birthday, I was constantly fobbed of with excuses, no tracking number was given and I waited in on 4 separate days for Item to arrive.....spent a lot of money customer service needs to be a lot better.
Ordered on the Saturday, received the Tuesday.
Useless! Same issue as other customers, no dispatch email. Ordered a week ago still nothing, called them still none the wiser. Cancelled order. They took payment immediately though mmmmmm
Awful customer service.

Items on their website that say "In stock. Usually dispatched within 1-2 working days" are not actually in stock.

Three days after ordering I was charged.

After a few more days and no email to say anything had been dispatched. I emailed them and got no response.

After another few days, I called them and was told it was an issue with there supplier. I asked for them to call me back and keep me updated. They never did.

After three calls and more excuses that they were still waiting on a delivery, I asked for a refund.

I am now waiting for my money back.
Ordered items took a week just to dispatch, very hard to speak to anyone from this company still waiting for item very poor.
Bought friday received tuesday and are perfect, Communication could be better but products and delivery perfect.
bought a new case and got a text the next morning saying it was out for delivery. quality
Never received my order, after emailing the company twice and never getting a response I had to open a case through PayPal. Fortunately this eventually got me a full refund. If I hadn't used PayPal I would have been left out of pocket as they can't be bothered to respond to emails progressing an order.
Called them, they helped me pick a cue that is perfect. Exactly what i was looking for.
Use them for my tips all the time. They always seem to arrive the next day. Great.
Great selection of cues. Ordered a Christmas present, arrived today when ordered yesterday.
I ordered a delivery on 17 of november, I have no news since this day. I paid, but they don't answer mails after pay, and the phone is wrong, it's a swindle, don't buy here!!!!
Placed an order 15th Sept and I am still waiting for it to arrive!!
Great selection of cue tips, prompt delivery too!
John Parrott Cue Sports is rated 2.86 based on 58 reviews