John Parrott Cue Sports Reviews

of reviewers recommend John Parrott Cue Sports

Tell us how John Parrott Cue Sports made you happy
Use them for my tips all the time. They always seem to arrive the next day. Great.
Ordered on the Saturday, received the Tuesday.
I can’t agree with some of the other reviews referencing Tom Houghton and the poor level of service.
I mean was it Tom’s fault my cue arrived 4 weeks late?
Was it Tom’s fault there was slight tip damage which led me to replacing that before a ball had been struck?
Was it Tom’s fault my case never arrived and I had to go to my bank for a refund?
Was it Tom’s fault that after reading reviews with other customer’s experiencing similar issues to mine I still proceeded to order and put my trust in the John Parrott brand?
I will have to let you answer those questions I certainly won’t be using anything affiliated with John Parrot again.
Avoid at all costs!
Ordered a cue which was slightly bent after spending over £200 for it. The customer service on getting this sorted is non existent. Spoke to Tom who was very argumentative and unapologetic over the phone and still has not been resolved 4weeks from initial phone call. They don’t answer emails phone calls or deny any email has been sent. Do not use.
dreadful company, ordered a cue which hasn't arrived and now can't get an answer from them at all. Will go back through paypal for a refund
Received our Christmas present nice and early. All looks fab.
Great selection of cues. Ordered a Christmas present, arrived today when ordered yesterday.
I ordered.
I paid them.

And thats all, they don’t contact me.
They are gone with my money.

I wrote to email, i tried to call via phone, I wrote via facebook - no reply at all.

It is very very bad.

I will try to return my money via my bank.

People, don’t buy from this shop.
Why 1 star, cause no stars was not an option. The reason is communication mostly. Can't comment on the quality. Bought and paid for my cue and case on a Friday. Got confirmation but no indication on dispatch or delivery. I had to phone on the Wednesday to find out that the delivery would be a day late. Told the gent I needed the cue by Friday. No further communication. I had to phone on the Friday to ask whether the cue was dispatched. Was told it was and I should get it today. Do I have my cue? What do you think........
Ordered a peradon snooker cue which said in stock over a week later no delivery emailed them several times with no response no tracking number.
Phoned them to be told item is being held at royal mail delivery depot not sure why. I will never be ordering anything from them again will be contacting PayPal for a refund still no reply from them at all disgusting service
We ordered a cue late on Thursday night. We gave them a call on Friday morning to explain we need this for a gift at the weekend and they couldn't have been more helpful getting us upgraded to a Saturday delivery.
Awful customer service.

Items on their website that say "In stock. Usually dispatched within 1-2 working days" are not actually in stock.

Three days after ordering I was charged.

After a few more days and no email to say anything had been dispatched. I emailed them and got no response.

After another few days, I called them and was told it was an issue with there supplier. I asked for them to call me back and keep me updated. They never did.

After three calls and more excuses that they were still waiting on a delivery, I asked for a refund.

I am now waiting for my money back.
Bought friday received tuesday and are perfect, Communication could be better but products and delivery perfect.
bought a new case and got a text the next morning saying it was out for delivery. quality
Never received my order, after emailing the company twice and never getting a response I had to open a case through PayPal. Fortunately this eventually got me a full refund. If I hadn't used PayPal I would have been left out of pocket as they can't be bothered to respond to emails progressing an order.
Called them, they helped me pick a cue that is perfect. Exactly what i was looking for.
Great selection of cue tips, prompt delivery too!
John Parrott Cue Sports is rated 2.86 based on 58 reviews