John Parrott Cue Sports Reviews

of reviewers recommend John Parrott Cue Sports

Tell us how John Parrott Cue Sports made you happy
Very poor. My cue costing £170 developed a warp, approx 2-3mm at the tip within 4 weeks, and i have had totally no reply from John Parrott Sports.
GM Sept 2020.
Avoid this company like the plague. Ordered a paragon cue which they delivered to the wrong address so had to track down myself with the help of UPS couriers. Cue had a defect which l notified Tom Houghton about via email who requested photos which l forwarded . Guess what, l have had no response to my follow up emails or any kind of reply since. The service this company offers stinks. I suppose in hindsight l was lucky to get a cue delivered albeit to the wrong address at all, judging by some of the comments posted. It is a disgrace that a “nice guy” like John Parrott allows a business bearing his name to operate in such a manner. The service guarantees he posts on the website are worthless which make you wonder if the man has any integrity at all. Beware !!
Do not use this company! Worst experience of buying online on a very long time. Ordered before Covid19 but item hadn't been sent pre lockdown but under the circumstances I gave them a good amount of time even though every single other order my family made from various suppliers all arrived no later than 2 months after order. 5 months later I get sent the wrong item and I've sent 5 or 6 emails and not one response to organise sending correct item or giving refund. They are a shambles and prefer to just send you any old item and hope you go away. Shocking.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, ordered a cue case, advertised at 127cms, the it arrived its only 123cms and to short for mu cue butt & extension, called them, only ever a answerphone, didn't reply tried emailing on the 'contact us' on the website, no reply, eventually emailed through Facebook, by this time I'd sent the case back recorded delivery to where it came from as it was nearly 28 days after delivery, Thomas replied and said I should have sent it to them not the manufacturer. He said they would locate it and get back to me, 2 months later heard nothing, sent more emails no no reply at all, I only to exchange for a longer case, shocking customer service, don't know how John Parrott can associate with this shoddy company.
Ordered my cue and case in February 2020. Was told it will be deliver in 1 week. And here I'm now waiting for it after 4 months. Still no replies to any of my email. Horrible.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. we never received our cue and case and were fobbed off with lies, they cannot use peradon as they owe them money apparently and it was one of their cues that we ordered. We have had to get our money back through the bank
Avoid at all costs!
Ordered a cue which was slightly bent after spending over £200 for it. The customer service on getting this sorted is non existent. Spoke to Tom who was very argumentative and unapologetic over the phone and still has not been resolved 4weeks from initial phone call. They don’t answer emails phone calls or deny any email has been sent. Do not use.
Wish I read reviews first about this shonky company.ordered cue 2 months ago. Sent numerous emails. No reply and no delivery. Deal with John Parrot sports at your own risk.Have now instructed bank to get refund at my cost. Why aren't they delisted from internet? A total con job.
I ordered.
I paid them.

And thats all, they don’t contact me.
They are gone with my money.

I wrote to email, i tried to call via phone, I wrote via facebook - no reply at all.

It is very very bad.

I will try to return my money via my bank.

People, don’t buy from this shop.
Really not worth the hassle using John Parrott Sports. I ordered two extension pieces (6” & 30”) in rosewood to match my cue. When they ‘finally’ arrived, the 6” was a perfect match but the 30” was clearly lighter in colour & didn't match my cue. I contacted them by phone & was told that the 30” is a slightly different colour. I stressed that this information is not in the description, I was just offered a refund with me having to pay the return postage. Three weeks after they had received my return, including many phone calls to them, I have finally got my refund, only after opening a case through PayPal. I wonder if the actual John Parrott has got any idea of how appalling this business is ran.
Why 1 star, cause no stars was not an option. The reason is communication mostly. Can't comment on the quality. Bought and paid for my cue and case on a Friday. Got confirmation but no indication on dispatch or delivery. I had to phone on the Wednesday to find out that the delivery would be a day late. Told the gent I needed the cue by Friday. No further communication. I had to phone on the Friday to ask whether the cue was dispatched. Was told it was and I should get it today. Do I have my cue? What do you think........
Ordered a 20oz cue, arrived without the free mini-butt, weighed 17.9oz. Asked why and the reply was they sent the nearest available at the time. I didn’t order a 17.9 so why send it without asking!? Ordered mid november 2019, got refunded for the cue after many emails mid january 2020. No refund of the £13 i had to spend to get it sent recorded delivery. Extremely poor service and won’t even order a block of chalk from them in the future. Avoid at all costs. Take the time to go to a local cue maker, TRY the cue, probably get good advice and practice!
I can’t agree with some of the other reviews referencing Tom Houghton and the poor level of service.
I mean was it Tom’s fault my cue arrived 4 weeks late?
Was it Tom’s fault there was slight tip damage which led me to replacing that before a ball had been struck?
Was it Tom’s fault my case never arrived and I had to go to my bank for a refund?
Was it Tom’s fault that after reading reviews with other customer’s experiencing similar issues to mine I still proceeded to order and put my trust in the John Parrott brand?
I will have to let you answer those questions I certainly won’t be using anything affiliated with John Parrot again.
dreadful company, ordered a cue which hasn't arrived and now can't get an answer from them at all. Will go back through paypal for a refund
Dreadful service, ordered a cue which hasn't turned up and now can't get an answer from them at all. Will go through paypal to get a refund
It’s a pity such a great player has a company like this. I ordered a Peradon Newbury cue and it had scuffs, the personalised name plate had chewed screws and the name was off centre. Then the Peradon case I’d ordered took over two months to arrive. Tom, their sales rep repeatedly didn’t call back or respond to emails: I probably called ten times to check up on it and of course the cue case that arrived so late was damaged - seemingly at manufacture - so this company has zero quality control too. Over £600 spent and a really poor service overall. If you can, avoid this company and buy from a more professional outlet.
Ordered a cue on Saturday 16th November. Advised the cue was in stock. Ordered and nothing heard by thursday 21st- phone call and was advised there was an issue with the weight and my cue came out of the warehouse the day before and just missed delivery so would be delivered thursday and should be with me friday- monday. Called back friday and they confirmed it had been delivered and should be with me on the monday 25th. Phone call again on Thursday 28th as I hadn't heard anything. Advised again an issue with the cue weight as it came out of the warehouse and it was the wrong weight (although i was told the week before that it had been dispatched ) and it would be sent out on friday. Telephone call today (monday 2nd dec) who advised it was sent friday so should be here tomorrow- heres hoping! 16 days later..
Shocking company.
Avoid at all costs, item out of stock then never sent. They have now blocked all calls from me, will have to go through my bank to get refund.
Shocking, after 9 days sent a far unsuperior cue. Have not replied to a complaint either
Ordered a cue and extension on 18/10/19, now 1sr November, have had no communication from them, I’ve contacted them twice to be told item out of stock the first time, and secondly that parcel force had tried to deliver and left a card because no one was home, no card was left by parcel force, and are probably getting the blame, as John parrots cue sports have messed up again, was told they would contact parcel force and email with delivery, but not heard anything, very disappointed with this company, Would never order again .
John Parrott Cue Sports is rated 2.86 based on 58 reviews