John Parrott Cue Sports Reviews

of reviewers recommend John Parrott Cue Sports

Tell us how John Parrott Cue Sports made you happy
Ordered my cue and case on Monday and got it on tuesday. V
After again reading Reviews I can honestly say my experience was amazing. This present was a gift, ordered on the Friday and arrived on the Monday.
I sent an email confirming the order and when it would be shipped and again received one back with all the correct information. Very happy customer
Was very nervous about my order after reading previous reviews, but can honestly say my experience was great!, had to phone the company regarding my confirmation of order email, which was good, & my order arrived on time, 2 days!, the order itself was first class, cue case & extension was perfect!, all in all, ive had a good experience with john parrott sports, very happy 👍
Hard time. Put the order in as virus started so waited a long time...but every email was answered and cue came. Worth the wait.
There was a slight delay with the order due to the weight of the cue i had specially requested not being available in the Crown cue. They contacted me to let me know very quickly and offer alternative options. I was happy to wait for them to come out of the factory. The cue arrived as scheduled packaged really well and is absolutely perfect. 19oz bang on, which is exactly what i was looking for. So happy with the process and advice given, i'm glad i decided to wait for this.
Ordered 1G Balls and received them next day.
Solid service
Beautiful cue, exactly what we were looking for. Recommendation by customer services is very much appreciated. I was lost amidst the selection.
Always get a great service here, quick delivery and decent prices. Would defo recommend 👍
Easy, ordered on my phone sat night. Arrived yesterday. Well package and good condition
Ordered cue on the sunday night and was with me first thing tuesday morning. Brilliant quality slight dent on the butt but that's probably parcel forces fault. Thanks
Saw some of the comments on here and have to say it's a far cry from my experience. Really well mannered, helped me pick the right stuff after originally being a little overwhelmed with all the different options and not wanting to get the wrong. Hopefully i can win the ticket's in their giveaway.
Received our Christmas present nice and early. All looks fab.
Received in full the next day.
Ordered a Britannia cue, can highly recommend.
No complaints, really good stuff.
Always fast and easy
First rate
first rate
We ordered a cue late on Thursday night. We gave them a call on Friday morning to explain we need this for a gift at the weekend and they couldn't have been more helpful getting us upgraded to a Saturday delivery.
John Parrott Cue Sports is rated 2.86 based on 58 reviews