Goodbeing Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Goodbeing

About Goodbeing: Goodbeing is a trial & discovery service providing expertly curated healthy beauty, personal care products and natural wellness products, along with natural & organic health, wellness, sustainable living and lifestyle goods. Each Goodbeing box includes a pre-screened (meaning we and our experts have tried them and liked them) selection of 4 to 5 the best products and services out there, in mixed sizes, from sample to trial size, travel to full size.

How would you rate Goodbeing ?

"A gift to look forward too!"
"I like the variety of natural products. I was disappointe that my first box took forever to get here and some of my items have been broken so I can’t even try them."
"Always love the products in the Goodbeing box, great selection and mix of full and trial size."
"Goodbeing ALWAYS sends me products I need - and products I didn't even know I needed!"
"I love my good being box! I’ve discovered several products I love and have bought through my subscription. I also love that these are all products I can trust."
Danielle C
Verified Buyer
"Goodbeing is the most personal subscription box I've ever gotten. It is so perfectly tailored for me that I never have a bad box. Not to mention that all the products are clean, natural, and cruelty-free!"
"Goodbeing is a relatively inexpensive way to try out new makeup and skincare. Cruelty-free, vegan products are usually quite pricey to just splurge on something and hope it works for you. This is a lovely way to make sure you buy the products that are appropriate."
Gabrielle D
Verified Buyer
"I have never heard of Goodbeing until I was given a 3 month subscription for my birthday a few months ago. When I received my first Goodbeing box, I instantly fell in love. They truly have it all from skin care products, to fragrances, nail products, and so much more. I am so pleased with all the products I received, the perfect condition they were in, and the free samples they snuck into the boxes as well. I highly recommend!"
"I love the option of picking some of my items in my box..the choices are always fantastic and i have loved every box i have gotten so far! Great products that i know are good for my skin and overall healthy!"
"I love Goodbeing so much! I've tried lots of different subscription boxes (including several "natural" or vegan ones) and Goodbeing is by far the best. The best thing is that I usually LOVE one thing in the box and like everything else. It's always stuff that meets my stringent expectations for natural and non-toxic products. I love that they also have a lifestyle box (the one I subscribe to). Things I love: stellar customer service, easy to skip a month, products I love, get to pick 1-2 items, arrives quickly after shipping, and post-box surveys where they really listen to customer feedback. I know their shipping timeline is a little confusing, but their top-notch customer service will help you understand it. Plus, it is totally worth the wait! **TLDR 10/10 for quality of products, customer service, and ability to choose 1-2 products**"
"I just love getting this box each month. There is a nice variety of products that are almost always something I can use. If I catch the email in time, I can even choose a couple of the products myself. I look forward to receiving this box each month, it’s like getting a little present in the mail!"
"I've had a TON of monthly subscription boxes and Goodbeing is by far, my favorite. The products are ALWAYS amazing - clean, new to me, seemingly tailored to my preferences. Having the option to choose personalized products every month is such an added bonus as well. The quality of products are top-notch, and the customer service is amazing. Couldn't ask for a better experience! Thank you Goodbeing!"
"I love my Goodbeing box it offers an excellent variety of high-quality, healthy, organic, green beauty products. My box always arrives early and in great condition. I love the option to choose the items I want to receive in my box that is a MAJOR PLUS! My box is geared specifically for my needs and concerns, love the profile feature. I have found brands that I may not have found on my own. It brings the best to your door at a very reasonable price."
"LOVE Goodbeing, so glad I found it! Products are lovely and good sizes. I've been introduced to some brands I didn't, already, know about. I, only, wish there was a Referral system. ;)"
"The individuality of the selections are amazing. I have loved almost every single product I have received. Thank you for offering great products at a very affordable price."
"THE BEST, hands down. It's fun to receive monthly surprises that fit my taste, as well as choose specific products that I'm excited about and that I never would have discovered. Best of all - I don't have to worry about if something is safe for my skin, the animals, or the environment."
Vivianne D
Verified Buyer
"I love this box and I recommend it to my friends because we can have our own profile and choose some products. I have been a lot of good experiences and the support team has been very helpful with me. Thank you so much!"
"I absolutely loooove getting my box every month. I love that there is a combination of brands that are new to me and others that I'm familiar with. The box value is an incredible deal for what you receive, and the option to choose some of your products each month seals the deal for me. AMAZING!"
"I love all the products that Goodbeing picks out for me every month, and that they allow me to choose 2 products of many options every month! I love that this brand introduces me to natural brands I've never know of, but fall in love with and end up purchasing again! I feel good knowing everything that Goodbeing sends in the box is natural and safe."
"I love getting my Goodbeing box in the mail every month. Quality products and samples are always sized to give you multiple uses. Love being able to make my own selection of 2 of the samples each month if I want. Value of the box is well worth the price paid."
Goodbeing is rated 4.72 based on 104 reviews