Goodbeing Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Goodbeing

About Goodbeing: Goodbeing is a trial & discovery service providing expertly curated healthy beauty, personal care products and natural wellness products, along with natural & organic health, wellness, sustainable living and lifestyle goods. Each Goodbeing box includes a pre-screened (meaning we and our experts have tried them and liked them) selection of 4 to 5 the best products and services out there, in mixed sizes, from sample to trial size, travel to full size.

Tell us how Goodbeing made you happy

"The price tag might seem jarring at first but you get clean, unique, and quality products with this fantastic sub."
"I enjoyed the sample of vit b gummies very much, even if there was only 2 tiny gummies in each of the 2 pouches. A serving is a serving!. The coupons for online shopping also may come in handy as might the tiny cards for each item in the box. I like the body lotion, the small size will come in handy for travel to to toss in my purse. I am a fan of konjac sponges so know that will be well loved. I put the dry shampoo in my emergency kit. I shower daily so have little use for it but in an emergency, that might come in handy! Haven't used the little facial serum yet."
"I have loved my subscription to Goodbeing for many years now, when they were called Goodebox and sent large postcard type descriptions (which I still have my favorites). I have found so many great products. (Neuth creme por visage, omyword, it is my winter love, Prim botanicals body oil, ahhhhh) The samples are so luxurious and some are so unique. I even bought a shadow box type shelf for my bathroom so I can display and easily use all my samples."
"Fun subscription box! I love the products Goodbeing features plus that I can pick 2 products out. They were very accommodating with my special requests too and I highly appreciate that!"
"I just received my first box. The packaging was great and I loved the little information cards about each product. This is a great way to experiencing new and healthy products and being able to pick a few of your choice adds to the experience."
"I just got my first box a week ago and I am amazed - all of the products are unique, ones I have not seen before but they are all high quality and good sizes. I already love a few of the products and love that there is such a diversity of products and committment to natural and healthy ingredients."
"Great products sent every month!"
"Everything I received in my box was tailored to my likes and needs, and I was happy with the quality and size of each product. Great box!"
"I love GOODBEING! Everything is quality."
"Just got my first box and I really like it! Great way to try out makeup and beauty products that I wasn't familiar with."
"I am very delighted with the quality of this subscription box. Looking forward to my second box!"
"I love Goodbeing but I think it should stay upon what it was founded on beauty and facial products. I can do without the makeup and jewelry I didn't join for this. Goodbeing is a very good subscription box and should stick by its principals."
"This box is honestly such an amazing way to find new clean brands without breaking your pocket! I’m really impressed with how many great products are included each month and especially love that we’re given the choice to choose two for ourselves - highly recomend it!"
"A gift to look forward too!"
"I like the variety of natural products. I was disappointe that my first box took forever to get here and some of my items have been broken so I can’t even try them."
"Always love the products in the Goodbeing box, great selection and mix of full and trial size."
"Goodbeing ALWAYS sends me products I need - and products I didn't even know I needed!"
"I love my good being box! I’ve discovered several products I love and have bought through my subscription. I also love that these are all products I can trust."
"Goodbeing is the most personal subscription box I've ever gotten. It is so perfectly tailored for me that I never have a bad box. Not to mention that all the products are clean, natural, and cruelty-free!"
"Goodbeing is a relatively inexpensive way to try out new makeup and skincare. Cruelty-free, vegan products are usually quite pricey to just splurge on something and hope it works for you. This is a lovely way to make sure you buy the products that are appropriate."
Goodbeing is rated 4.74 based on 117 reviews