Goodbeing Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Goodbeing

About Goodbeing: Goodbeing is a trial & discovery service providing expertly curated healthy beauty, personal care products and natural wellness products, along with natural & organic health, wellness, sustainable living and lifestyle goods. Each Goodbeing box includes a pre-screened (meaning we and our experts have tried them and liked them) selection of 4 to 5 the best products and services out there, in mixed sizes, from sample to trial size, travel to full size.

Tell us how Goodbeing made you happy

"I am very pleased so far with Goodbeing. None of the products have irritated my skin. The only thing I don't like is the perfume-like smells of the face oil and the body butter. I have to mention my skin condition called urticaria. It is basically the opposite of a heat rash. When cold air hits my skin when I'm hot and my pores are open I break out into an itchy rash. After applying bonnie SUPER BALM right out of the shower, no itchy rash ALL DAY OR ALL NIGHT. It is thick and takes a while to rub in. The perfumy smells of this and the face oil fade after a few hours. Can't wait for next box!"
"Love my box and the unique products!"
"I haven't received enough boxes to say more"
"I am impressed with this. Most items are travel size but some are full size such as lipstick and face wash. So far all products smell so good and they let you choose 2 ahead of time. Some have no fragrance which is good for those allergic to perfume. One box a month is nice to feel as a gift arrived to your doorstep. A gift to yourself yes. And you get to try all these major brands ahead of time to learn which one works for you before you commit and buy the full size. I recommend trying it at least. It’s fun!"
"One of the best subscription boxes. Definitely a great value and I receive items that are customized to my needs."
"This is my first box and I loved it!"
"Great value, plus you get to choose two items! Love the revamp of the box!"
"Love that you get two picks every month! Good to try new things I wouldn't have bought myself."
"Espere' mucho la primera cajita pero me encantaron los productos!"
"I love Goodbeing! I absolutely love the organic products and being able to pick two out of my five items for my next box. In this box I received a full size non toxic mascara that was worth almost more than how much I paid for the box! I was very happy with all of my products and I’m going to be a longtime customer with Goodbeing."
"Love my Goodbeing box every month! It allows me to sample good-for-you products that I may not find otherwise. When I find something I love, I keep using it! Between the smaller samples are usually 1 or 2 full size items as well. Love it!"
"I loved getting my first box! It was full of amazing goodies! I loved that everything I got was vegan and that everything was labelled so clearly that I didn't have worry or do a ton of research to double check. My favorite part of the whole box was the cards that accompanied the products! Those cards are fantastic and are filled with so much amazing information. I love the idea that you keep the ones that are associated with the products that you like."
"What an amazing box!! Every product I used was high grade quality and had no reaction 💕💕. I had a card for each product so I could become familiar with. My face and hands felt clean and moisturized. I am definitely buying some of these products again. I also highly recommend this beauty box, cruelty free."
"Overall I liked the box! I didn’t love the color of the lip stain though-it looked way darker online and it’s actually bright pink"
"Loving goodbeing so far! The value of each box is way more than what you pay for it and for a Skincare lover like me, it is such a treat each month!"
"I love that they research and curate smaller companies with practices and products I can feel good about supporting. The products have all been high quality and are very helpful in finding the right fit for me."
"I wasn't sure what to expect. Got my first box and was surprised! Loved all the products."
"The price tag might seem jarring at first but you get clean, unique, and quality products with this fantastic sub."
"I enjoyed the sample of vit b gummies very much, even if there was only 2 tiny gummies in each of the 2 pouches. A serving is a serving!. The coupons for online shopping also may come in handy as might the tiny cards for each item in the box. I like the body lotion, the small size will come in handy for travel to to toss in my purse. I am a fan of konjac sponges so know that will be well loved. I put the dry shampoo in my emergency kit. I shower daily so have little use for it but in an emergency, that might come in handy! Haven't used the little facial serum yet."
"I have loved my subscription to Goodbeing for many years now, when they were called Goodebox and sent large postcard type descriptions (which I still have my favorites). I have found so many great products. (Neuth creme por visage, omyword, it is my winter love, Prim botanicals body oil, ahhhhh) The samples are so luxurious and some are so unique. I even bought a shadow box type shelf for my bathroom so I can display and easily use all my samples."
Goodbeing is rated 4.73 based on 134 reviews