JP Electrical Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend JP Electrical Services

How would you rate JP Electrical Services ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mr Jones

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about JP Electrical Services in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mr Jones
"I required a partial rewiring of my house due to the presence of some old rubber cables and having an old fuse board. I also decided to get some additional sockets installed (the house was built in the 1930s, so lacked sockets in a number of rooms) and a light in the loft. Jacob was very polite when he came to provide a quote and he took the time to understand my requirements and also gave useful advice about the work I required. When the work was being undertaken, the house was left as tidy as possible and in good working order at the end of each day. I asked for a quote for some additional work to be undertaken during the rewiring and I received a fair price for it. I was happy with the results and the time taken to do the work. The service was good and they were always polite and very helpful."
JP Electrical Services is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews