JR Jewelers Reviews

of reviewers recommend JR Jewelers
Read JR Jewelers Reviews

954-492-5050

We are overall very happy with our purchase. It was unfortunate that there was a misunderstanding regarding the return policy of our ring that was held at the store for some time while we were away on vacation. That said, we are very happy with our ring, and JR provided good customer service at an unbeatable price compared to other physical and online jewelers.
We are very sorry for the misunderstanding, although, we are pleased that you are happy with your overall shopping experience. Josephine & Bob
Great service, had ring custom engraved and it turned out great! Would do business again for sure!
Thank you for your positive Review Jeremy. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Josephine & Bob
It has very accomodating staff to help you choose what is fit to your style and budget. The most trusted jewelry online shop that directly deliver the product to your door.
Thank you for the positive Review Cristy. Josephine & Bob
Excellent, personal service and assistance that you wont find at the big box jewlers
Thank you for the positive Review Greg. We appreciate your confidence in us. Josephine & Bob
great family business with lots of affordable products!
Thank you for the positive Review Atul. Josephine & Bob
I did a lot of research, and found no one better than these guys. Great, family owned store. Fantastic selection, high integrity, everything I was looking for!
Thank you for the positive Review John. We appreciate your business and confidence in us. Josephine & Bob
Wonderful, family owned business. Great selection of diamonds. Felt very taken care of- I highly recommend them!
Thank you for the positive Review John and thanks for recommending us! Josephine & Bob
Wow, what a fantastic jeweler. Great quality, huge selection, easy to use website. Love these guys!
Thank you for the positive Review Jay. Josephine & Bob
Josephine and Bob helped me to pick out the perfect engagement ring. They were extremely patient with me and went above an beyond to make sure I was happy with every detail. Thank you for taking the time to make this a stress-free experience.
Thank you for the positive Review Gracie. We are happy we were able to help you with this very special jewelry purchase. Josephine & Bob
Excellent service, great staff, worked with me and my fiance to learn about our tastes in rings. Thank you!
Thank you for the positive Review Fayola. Josephine & Bob
I had a great experience after visiting JR Jewelers. The owners are very kind and helpful and they have a good inventory with beautiful pieces on trend.
Thank you for the positive Review Rachael. We appreciate your business! Josephine & Bob
After shopping the internet and getting the 3rd degree from a jewelry store in the mall, I visited JR Jewelers to make what would likely be the most important purchase of my life: an engagement ring for my one true love.

The staff at JR are incredible. They asked me all about my fiancée and my budget, and then showed me several rings that fit my situation. They were all perfect, but one just grabbed me, and it grabbed her as well because she adored it!

One salesman at the mall store actually implied I was cheap because I didn't want to buy a ring that was way too expensive! The sales staff at JR Jewelers are patient and professional. They have my business forever.
Thank you for the positive Review Zene. We appreciate your confidence in us and your business. Josephine & Bob
Outstanding products pricing and service. I was able to find some nice designer jewelry on their site!!
Thank you for the positive Review Layne. We appreciate your business. Josephine & Bob
The staff at JR Jewelers are very friendly and help every step of the way through the selection process! Thank you JR.
Thank you for the positive Review Marcus. Josephine & Bob
Awesome engagement rings! Will be choosing soon :-)
Thank you for the positive Review Zeke. So glad to help you with your engagement ring purchase and to be a part of this special time in your life. Josephine & Bob
I have been doing business with JR Jewelers for over ten (10) years now. I have always been satisfied with the care and service they have given me. Their selection is just beautiful and very different from the local chain stores. Their windows are decorated for every season, and so inviting I always want to go in just for a look. I have been very pleasantly surprised at their unique inventory and extremely fair prices. Whenever I am wearing a piece purchased from JR Jewelers I receive compliments. I have even been stopped in the grocery store and complimented on a neck piece of rose quartz and diamonds. One of my clients loved the pendant so much, she went to see their inventory. She bought a beautiful pendant of orange moonstone surrounded by diamonds. Jo and Bob are so knowledgeable and patient, and they give their time like a visit with a friend. JR Jewelers is personal service and affordable luxury. Maria Cohen, very satisfied customer
Thank you for the positive Review Maria. We appreciate your confidence in us all these years and your appreciation for fine jewelry. Josephine & Bob
Great service!
Thank you for the positive Review Robyn. Josephine & Bob
The web site was very easy to navigate, great prices, and very nice items!
Thank you for the positive Review Marc. So glad you found the online jewelry shopping experience to be a pleasant one. Josephine & Bob
They have an amazing selection and offer estate jewelry. I am extremely pleased with my purchase and will recommend them.
Thank you for the positive Review Ali and for recommending us to others. Josephine & Bob
JR Jewelers is rated 4.96 based on 77 reviews