JR Jewelers Reviews

of reviewers recommend JR Jewelers
Read JR Jewelers Reviews

954-492-5050

JR Jewelers is one of the few businesses I deal with that truly has that "family business" feeling. They are friendly the moment you walk in the door and they actually remember my name when they greet me.

The store is visually awesome, with a wide range of jewelry, but at the same time I never feel like I'm lost. With zero sales pressure the staff is great at guiding me toward the item I'm looking for, and they always offer several options.

I've been dealing with JR for over ten years, and I don't even think about stopping in to one of the mall jewelry stores because when I do I get high-pressure sales pitch, and their selection is just not as nice as JR. I recommend JR to everyone I know because it's one of those things I just know will work out well.
Thank you for your trust and confidence in us all these years Robert. Josephine & Bob
JR did a fabulous job advising me on estate items to help me determine value and liquidation options! I highly recommend seeking their expertise with all your jewelry estate needs.
Thank you for the positive review Shae and for trusting us with your Estate jewelry needs.
Some of the finest, affordable diamonds in South Florida!
Thank you for the positive Review Adam. We do pride ourselves on having affordable, yet quality diamonds. Josephine & Bob
Extremely friendly people
Thank you for the positive Review Artiska. Josephine & Bob
Love this place! Wonderful people and beautiful jewelry!
Thank you for the positive Review Molly. So glad you like us and our jewelry! Josephine & Bob
Wonderful work in custom jewelry. Very friendly. Love them!
Thank you for the positive Review Marcella. It was a pleasure being able to remake a memorable piece of jewelry into a piece of jewelry you now get to wear and enjoy. Josephine & Bob
Wonderful experience selecting and purchasing matching wedding bands. Great choices of styles and materials (gold, 14k. 18k white, yellow rose, platinum, palladium , silver, titanium, diamonds and other stones.
Friendly caring service! You could not find a more personal experience for such a special occasion. Hunter, the dog is precious.
Dianne & Jan Bergemann
Thank you for the positive Review Dianne and Jan. It has been a pleasure doing business with you and being a part of this special time in your lives. Josephine & Bob.
They help me design a special ring I wanted made . They then went on and made it for me ,I was just happy as ever when I got it . I will recommend this shop to all my friends . Very happy with the service and the product. Mr. Wing
Thank you for the positive Review Buffalo. It has been a pleasure doing business with you all these years. Thank you for recommending us to others. Josephine & Bob
Bob and Josephine are an honest, loving, dedicated couple who display excellence and expertise at JR Jewelers. I have timeless jewelry from their store that I have been blessed with throughout the years. My fiancé and I look forward to purchasing our wedding bands through JR Jewelers soon!
Thank you for the positive Review Michelina! It is always a pleasure doing business with you. We look forward to seeing you soon for your wedding rings! Josephine & Bob
I cannot express what wonderful knowledgable and focused service I received- straight forward and true. Truly a pleasant experience.
Thank you for the positive Review Chris! It was truly a pleasure doing business with you! Josephine & Bob
So helpful, friendly and responsive even though I am on the opposite side of the country. A pleasure to work with. They made me an absolutely beautiful and scintillating engagement ring !
Thank you for the positive Review Bram. It was a pleasure doing business with you. We are very glad you found the perfect engagement ring! Josephine & Bob
I thoroughly enjoyed my 'shopping experience' at JR Jewelers. I bought some jewelry for our anniversary which happens to be on valentines day. I went in unsure of what I was looking for and left with excitement and satisfaction. With their friendly and expert advise I was able to get jewelry that my wife absolutely loved. JR Jewelers has an unparalleled level of expertise and sincere customer service. I highly recommend them!!
Thank you for the positive Review Grant. We are so glad you found the perfect Anniversary gift! Josephine & Bob
Efficient, personable and excellent customer service! They really take the time to help you find what's best for you personally. It's a real family feel.
Thank you for the positive Review Ashley! Glad to know you think of us like family.
A great family owned Jeweler that is always so helpful and patient whenever our family has gone in the store.
Thank you for the positive Review Jenny! It is always a pleasure doing business with you and your family. Josephine & Bob
Bob & Jo have been incredibly patient and helpful throughout the process of buying this engagement ring. After bringing in many styles for us to look at, They were able to put together her "dream" ring and within budget!!

How refreshing! Thanks JR
We are so glad you found her "dream" engagement ring! Thank you for the positive Review Kris! Josephine & Bob
I had a wonderful experience there!
Thank you for the positive Review Mary. Josephine & Bob
Great family business with a cute puppy!
Thank you for the positive Review Taylor. Hunter thanks you as well! Josephine & Bob
JR Jewelers is rated 4.96 based on 77 reviews