Judaica.com Reviews

Read Judaica.com Reviews

1-888-765-5620

help@judaica.com

6856 Eastern Ave NW #206

Tell us how Judaica.com made you happy
I ordered a wall hanging for $120.00; however, when it arrived this afternoon the enclosed invoice was for $55.00. In the past, I have emailed and phoned them with poor results. They never answered my previous email and when I phoned them, their represented told me that she had referred my concerns to other departments. The bottom line is that no one ever called me back. I tried to call them this afternoon about the price discrepancy on my purchase during their normal business hours and no one was available to take my call. I left a message and was never called back. Based on my experience with this company, I recommend that you avoid doing business with them at allcosts, and go elsewhere.
If I could give this company a negative star number I would. This is the worst customer service I have received to memory, I was provided tracking numbers that do not work in the link they provide; I am told items are in stock only to have them sent separately so there is extra shipping cost to me!! I was not informed of this, it was just done. I had to contact my bank to stop any further charges to my VISA to stop this unethical practice from continuing. To add insult to injury, they would send me a link to ask how I liked a specific product, a product I had not received yet and am still waiting to receive. I will NEVER order from this company again, and if you are thinking of ordering from them, be very aware they have questionable business ethics and morals. I will continue to purchase items from Israel, but not from this company ever again.
Ordered expensive gold necklace for deathly sick family member in ICU in Tel Aviv and gift to have 2-3 days shipping and it's taken over 2 weeks to arrive with no tracking or justification.
I've ordered from them several times and each time they say something is in stock and it takes weeks before I find out it's backordered or no longer manufactured.
Service was excellent great customer service shipping on time of Seder plate. Plate was NOT what I expected! Not a plate at all; but a plastic cover for a plate with indentations. The description of the plate was not accurate.
Everything that I order came in faster than expected and It was beautiful. I will definantly order from them again.
I have not Received my order yet not that happy
I'm sorry to give a POOR review, but I must --hoping to gain Judaica's attention to correct the shipping error that someone made. I have contacted you by email (4-7-17) and phone (4-10-17), leaving messages to report that my 3/28/17 order JDC2472313/SHI-JDC2472313 arrived with only one of the two items I requested and paid for. The Michael Aram matzah plate (10372) arrived; the Michael Aram botanical leaf mezuzah case (10358) was not in the box with the matzah plate, even though the Packing Slip says it was there. Please contact me to explain the delay and to let me know when the mezuzah case will arrive. Janet Fireman jfireman@nhm.org 310-266-5484
The customer service rep went out of his way to be helpful and locate the product I was ordering. he was also very pleasant and polite.
The person who helped me made a suggestion for wine cups that I hadn't thought of. They worked beautifully at our Seder. It is always a pleasure to shop at this store.
Prompt delivery, attractive plates
Wonderful products and service!
Product exactly as described and shipped fast.
Your service was prompt and efficient. Thank you. Chag sameach.
You sent out the tall it in quick order. Unfortunately, I ordered the wrong color for my granddaughter and I am hoping you will be able to exchange it as easily as it was for me to order it
Very fast turnaround on my order. Thank you.
I purchased the red string from Israel. I received the string in a plastic pouch with nothing else in the envelope. I would have appreciated a written description of what the meaning is behind the string or a certificate of authenticity that it actually came from Israel as it stated on the website. Just a recommendation. This would have made the gift much more meaningful.
Misleading. I thought I was ordering both the matzah cover and the afikomen bag, but only received the matzah cover. The picture showed both. Very disappointed.
Very happy with my products. I received everything in one package which was awesome. I was a little impatient for the arrival. I will order form judaica again. Thank you Karen F.
My grandson Elijah loves his Passover book!!!
Judaica.com is rated 3.44 based on 131 reviews