Judaica.com Reviews

Read Judaica.com Reviews

1-888-765-5620

help@judaica.com

6856 Eastern Ave NW #206

Tell us how Judaica.com made you happy
Everything was just what I ordered
The glass was beautiful and the bag worked perfectly.
They provided excellent service and cate
Kiddush cup came on time and was beautiful!
Excellent and Prompt Service with excellent quality
Great customer service, shipping was fast.
I ordered a matzo storage tin. It arrived a little crushed/dented but it still works great. It arrived timely.
I am very happy with the talis and talis bag I purchased as a gift from Judaica.com. It arrived promptly and in good condition. I know that my great niece will love it and be proud to wear it for many years to come.
Despite my order being delayed twice (circumstances beyond the vendor's control), customer service was absolutely excellent throughout the whole order process. I had email updates frequently sent by a real person who was the very model of courtesy and helpfulness. The mezuzah and scroll I ordered are of lovely quality and arrived in good packaging to protect them. I plan to order again from Judaica. 5 star.
My new dreidel is absolutely beautiful. It arrived when I was told it would. Everything went very smoothly with this purchase.
My purchases arrived quickly and I was very pleased with the quality of them.
Great customer service, high quality merchandise, received exactly what I wanted, on time, a real brucha
Arrived in plenty of time, in perfect condition. Created much good will at Passover.
I ordered three shipments of parve, chocolate frogs for Passover and had them shipped to three different places. Every package arrived in perfect condition, and the quality of the chocolate was enjoyed by all! Will order again.
Quick turn around. No problems. A+++
The order was perfect and came in a timely fashion. I had to call, though, as I never got a notice that you received the order, or information on when it would come. Very good customer service on the phone.
The Tallit arrived in plenty of time for the Zoom Mitzvah. Couldn't be happier with the purchase.
Present well received. But difficult on the app to work out how to purchase. Maybe a better view of what you buying
Thank you for your review! I will let our development team know about your feedback. Glad that the present was well received. ~Chana
Great selection of items and a terrific customer service - Highly recommended. On the other hand, the online catalog doesn't always have all the information regarding size and description. It certainly needs some improvements.
When I called that a piece was broken you took care of it immediately. Thank you the brides are thrilled with thier gifts
Judaica.com is rated 3.66 based on 200 reviews