Judaica.com Reviews

Read Judaica.com Reviews

1-888-765-5620

help@judaica.com

6856 Eastern Ave NW #206

Tell us how Judaica.com made you happy
i found exactly what I was looking for. It came quickly and was even nicer than i thought..
Both orders I placed with Judaica.com arrived very quickly and the items (books) arrived in perfect condition along with their slipcases. Eagerly looking forward to the next few orders I'll be placing.
My Tallit came on time and in good shape
Ordered sterling silver ring less than two weeks ago, and received it a couple days ago. The price was great, delivery was right on the mark.
My menorah never arrived even though your e-mail said it was shipped and delivered, it's not here. I'm not impressed at all.
Our friends absolutely loved the "bashert" painting we bought for their 50th anniversary! It arrived on time and went up on their wall immediately.
We are so glad to hear your friends love the painting you purchased from us, thank you for the fantastic feedback!
I would give this company 0 stars if I could. I purchased a very expensive mezuzah from this company that was lost in the mail, and so I never received it. They refused to reimburse me for the purchase and forced me to bear the burden of the financial loss on my own. Their customer service was terrible. I put in the effort to call the mail service to inquire about our options and was told the company could make a claim for a reimbursement of the postal cost and the value of the item. Their representative refused to follow up with the mail service to do so. I suspect it simply wasn't worth it for them because they did not bear any loss. I will never shop with this company again. I will be removing all of the items on my wedding gift registry that are sold by this company. I caution you from buying from them. If anything goes wrong, you will bear all of the loss, and they will be of no help to you.
Thank you for your feedback and your message, I am sorry that you have not had a pleasant experience with us. Due to our international shipping policy (listed on our website), we cannot be responsible for lost or late shipments on any international orders as a result of issues with international services. We go to great lengths to make sure our customers are happy, unfortunately in situations with international shipping, we are very limited in what we can do. If you would like to discuss this further with us, you can email us directly at help@judaica.com.
Love their selection!
I ordered 6 mezuzahs on 12/19. My package arrived and I only received 1 out of my order. It was packaged horribly and looked opened, and the shipping email seemed as if all were delivered, which was concerning of course because I didn’t receive them all…. Only 1. I called customer service yesterday only to leave a voicemail. I got a call back today and missed it. When I called back, I was told “I don’t know why someone called you.” After explaining the situation and being on hold for about 5 min, without even telling me I was being put on hold, the rep finally admitted that only 1 was shipped and the rest were on hold because one was out of stock. 1. THE WEBSITE SHOULD STATE IF SOMETHING IS OUT OF STOCK 2. SHE COULD NOT TELL ME WHEN IT WOULD BE IN STOCK 3. THEY WOULD NOT SHIP THE REST OF THE ORDER BECAUSE THAT 1 ITEM WASN’T AVAILABLE. 4. THE SHIPPING EMAIL SHOULD STATE IT WAS ONLY A PARTIAL ORDER SO I KNOW TO EXPECT ANOTHER PACKAGE. I ordered on the 19th and today is 12/23. They’re holding the shipment for 5 days at this point just because of that one item & It would have been more if I didn’t call. I asked for the rest to be shipped and I was told “No, we cant do that because you only paid for 1 shipping fee, not multiple.” Why is it my fault that you don’t have something in stock? I should’ve at least been informed. After requesting to speak with a supervisor, I received a call back from the customer service manager, who again didn’t offer a solution other than 10% back which is not what I want. I asked to cancel the one item that’s out of stock and ship the rest. They said no, it’s either wait for all items or cancel the entire order. Eventually, the manager said they found one of the “out of stock items” BUT they would be shipped after the holiday. I said the holiday is on Friday-Saturday… why can’t it be shipped today? I should’ve received the entire order already. Her response was “our warehouse is closed because “HE” needed to take any additional day off. WHO IS HE?? IS THE WAREHOUSE ONLY ONE PERSON?? Horrible customer service. They’d rather cancel a $200+ order than try to be customer service oriented. I will be ordering from somewhere else going forward. Now I need to buy new mezuzahs because this order won’t arrive in time and I move on Monday. Any Jewish person would understand the importance of the mezuzah and the placement of it before moving. Very disappointing.
Dear MV, Thank you for sharing your feedback, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark and did not meet your expectations. We will use this feedback to make us better and to ensure this doesn’t happen again. Regards, Judaica.com
My shipment arrived in time. It had been packed well, arrived in perfect condition Thank you
We are incredibly grateful that you took your time to leave us a five-star review, thank you!
Amazing customer service. I spoke with a real person who made sure my requests were seen through and delivered. We love our mezuzahs!!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating - it's much appreciated!
I made an order the 28th of November. I asked if the order it is able to arrive on time for 24th December, they answered me that there was no problem. It is the 21th of December I didn't received anything and they are not able to help me!!! The worst experience in my live.
Hello Giada, We are sorry to hear that you have not had a positive experience with us. While shipping internationally can be quite challenging, we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Please reach out to us and give us a chance to make this right! You can contact us at help@judaica.com or 1 (888) 765-5620.
My order arrived much quicker than I had expected. I am very happy with your service! Thank you!!!
We are so thrilled to hear about your positive and smooth experience with us, thank you so much for your valued feedback!
Your dreidels are absolutely beautiful. My grand children love them…
Judaica.com 5 star review on 14th December 2021
Thank you for the beautiful photo and wonderful review! We are so grateful for your support and business.
Glad you had these Hanukkah poppers. I couldn't find them anywhere! One box arrived a little banged up but the poppers were in great shape.
Thank you for your review and feedback! Glad to hear the product arrived intact.
Nicely packed for shipping. Menorah a real work of art.
Judaica.com exceed my expectations in every possible way from quality-ducts to communication with customer to delivery. You hit a home run.
Hi Merle, We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our store. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track! We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come! -Judaica.com Team
My order was delivered on record time. Excelent service.
It arrived in good shape. It looked just like the picture, shiny and new.
The Hanukkiah I bough from you arrived on time and we celebrate the festivity with it. It is a real beauty!
Judaica.com is rated 3.8 based on 257 reviews