Judaica.com Reviews

Read Judaica.com Reviews

1-888-765-5620

help@judaica.com

6856 Eastern Ave NW #206

Tell us how Judaica.com made you happy
I purchased the red string from Israel. I received the string in a plastic pouch with nothing else in the envelope. I would have appreciated a written description of what the meaning is behind the string or a certificate of authenticity that it actually came from Israel as it stated on the website. Just a recommendation. This would have made the gift much more meaningful.
Misleading. I thought I was ordering both the matzah cover and the afikomen bag, but only received the matzah cover. The picture showed both. Very disappointed.
Very happy with my products. I received everything in one package which was awesome. I was a little impatient for the arrival.

I will order form judaica again.

Thank you Karen F.
My grandson Elijah loves his Passover book!!!
Plastic seder food was a fun pre-Pesach toy for my 4-year-old grandsons.
Very fast shipping. Great customer service. Very attentive and aim to please.
I ordered some fun things for the Seder and they arrived quickly, as promised. Everything was very nice quality, too.
Fast and friendly service!
Thanks for the service.
Order appears incomplete. It is being reviewed.
Actually, I was not happy. I ordered some special chocolates as a gift for Passover (green, parve frogs) and they came in a bag, which I felt was not very presentable as a gift. They should have been boxed somehow.
There was a discount on all Haggadahs on the site but it was not applied in my shopping cart.
I sent several messages but received no response re the discount. I was disappointed about this.
Also the Animated Haggadah I ordered seems like a very old copy. If this is all you have I feel I should be informed of the condition before I pay full price for something.
The order came so fast! I needed it for Passover, and it came on time!
Not really that happy. I ordered several products that all arrived in 1 box, which is great. But, each product should have been packaged more carefully. The Miriam's cup that I ordered was haphazardly rolled in bubble wrap. It should have been wrapped much more carefully and in its own box. The chocolate frogs that I ordered were just tossed into the box. They should have been wrapped as an individual food product. Should I go on?
I ordered 5 passover mini fruit slices Item 15398 and got none of them even though there should have been plenty of room in the box. Could they be in a separate box? I do not know but the bill of lading in the box includes them and we are now five days before the seder....
I did get the 5 chocolate frogs and the 5 bedikas chametz kits and the Pewter matzah plate is nice. It would have been "very good" if I had gotten everything that was ordered especially as no grocery stores in a reasonable radius have any of the specialty Passover items.
I was very surprised at how quickly I my order was received. I haven't tried the candy yet as it is for Passover but it looks good. I would order from you again.
A beautiful well made Tallit.
couldn't be happier.
Thanks
Great store! Ordered several items for Passover. Everything was shipped timely and received quickly! Great email communication.
I am very disappointed: We purchased from you 2 framed paintings of Jerusalem as gifts. There were actually two choices of backgrounds, gold and green. We specifically requested the green background, When our order arrived though the attached invoice listed the background as green, both paintings were gold. When my wife called to complain, she was told that a customer service rep would be getting back to her. No one ever has.
Had options for all items I was searching
Judaica.com is rated 3.37 based on 135 reviews