Judaica.com Reviews

Read Judaica.com Reviews

1-888-765-5620

help@judaica.com

6856 Eastern Ave NW #206

Tell us how Judaica.com made you happy
The processing of my order took two full weeks, rendering my order with two-day shipping pointless (could have saved 13$ there). Still waiting (after more than three weeks!) for parts of my order and seriously wondering if I will ever get it. Complaints have not been answered to. Not planning to buy here again until I get an explanation and a compensation. And, of course, my full order.
I never received my order!
I ordered and paid for 10 candles. They sent one. I wrote to them twice to tell them, but they don't even answer. Really awful!!
Ordered a gift paid for 2 day ground shipping (wedding glass & mezuzah) so it would get to the bride and groom in time for their wedding (with 2 days to spare)- gift arrived too late for them to use it on day of wedding - been calling customer service for 2 days and haven't gotten return call yet from the woman who took my order to refund me- will never order from this company again- poor customer service
We never received the package. Please refund my credit card for the full amount.
There was absolutely NO communication about my order aside from having received it. I called multiple times to ask about the order, was put on hold for an hour, and then directed to a voicemail box after being on hold. No one replied to my voicemails. Despite my ordering my son's Tallit for his bar Mitzvah a month before his service, the Tallit came literally the day before. I would NOT order from this company again.
Judaica.com is rated 3.58 based on 186 reviews