Just Studio Gear Reviews

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Just Studio Gear made you happy

"Fast delivery"
Are you Just Studio Gear? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Super, great value for money and good quick delivery,so big thank you for a genuine Elinchrom reflector very much appreciated"
"I'm impressed. At first I was sent the wrong film.I phoned up straight away and now the right film is in my camera as I write,so how's that for speed and efficiency ? I will be posting back the other film pack when post offices open on Tuesday. Many thanks for a speedy second delivery,I can now take instant photographs of the Cunard ships in the Mersey this weekend. No doubt I shall be purchasing more films in the near future."
"Great service from placing the order to receiving the goods, would highly recommend."
"Excellent service. Would recommend."
"Found it easy. Was kept updated from the word "Go'! Despatched quick. Received without issues. Isn't that just exactly what we want and expect in this day and age? Well .. these guys give you that."
"Item well packaged and prompt delivery within the two days stated. Well recommended."
"Superfast delivery and excellent product and I have put Just Studio Gear on the top of my list for all future purchases."
"Got a Nd filter from Just Studio Gear, condition, postage and delivery were spot on. Having received the item and by reading the packaging/documentation .I now realize that the filter is not designed for my apsc camera bu rather a full frame camera., I didn't know that there were different versions of the filter as this was not clear in the description or shown in pictures available. I probably should have researched the filters better before purchasing but if I would have seen this in the description I would not have purchased it."
"Small camera bag is the perfect size. Very fast delivery. Extremely helpful. Thank you."
"Great service and fast dispatch from Just Studio Gear ! Highly recommended !"
"The item was received really quickly and was exactly as described. Very pleased to have got such a good product for this low a price!"
"The starter kit Gary fong Was delivered quick and well packaged The quality is good and come with 2 spheres suitable for single and group shots using flash But used them yet but load of positive reviews on the net about these items"
"Fast turnround. Excellent service :-)))"
"Very good item very good service pleased all round"
"Service and speed of delivery was excellent. ... only concern is instructions for goods are in chinese or Japanese so does not help with fitting the unit"
"Good product. Delivered to me fast. I would use this company again"
"Couldn't fault the service - need I say more?"
"Got my camera yesterday, in love! And the best pricing I could find online!"
Just Studio Gear is rated 4.81 based on 230 reviews