JUST Water Reviews

of reviewers recommend JUST Water
Read JUST Water Reviews
Water never delivered
The water tastes fabulous and love the packaging but deliver is not the best experience and that drastically needs to change if expectations are to grow the company and have your water sold/bought in more places. It walks a very thin line - is the hassle really worth it?
Love the mission. Tell Jaden I love him too. 🌊❤️
I haven't got my order in a month! Please send my order
The water was delicious. I really enjoy it. Ended up sharing with family, they loved it too.
Bottles leaking
One problem is leakage - cartons sometimes leak during shipment and the other issue is there is always a bit of water that is impossible to get to as it gets caught in the lip of the cap.
We have chosen to offer JUST Water at our salon. Our guests are pleased with the packaging. It totally matches my brand message as well with the message of sustainability, financial contribution to a local market and environmental friendliness. Oh, and the water tastes incredible too. Very clean...just....water.
great product
I love Just Water and I loved it so much, I ordered a 24 pack on April 6th. It is now April 27th, and I have yet to receive my shipment. I tracked my order and saw that it would arrive on April 13th. When I did not receive it, I checked the shipping status again and saw that shipping was pending. I then reached out asking for an estimate on shipping date, and received a general message saying that it would arrive 7-10 business days.
I love you!!
No one will email or call me back 2814358534. Missing water
I always purchased Just water, from the WholeFoods store. I finally decided to purchase the case, because the water is so good and pure!! I found myself making numerous trips to WholeFoods, just to purchase them individually. I promise you that if you buy the case, you will not regret it!
Just water is one of the most refreshing great tasting water. It makes you want to keep drinking more. This has now become a household staple.
Love this product!! The website was very easy to use for my subscription. Everything about this product is amazing! Especially the plant based bottle!!!
The water was refreshing! It was my first time having the mint flavor and that was mint-licious. It felt good knowing I was doing a good thing with the purchase
JUST Water 5 star review on 25th April 2021 JUST Water 5 star review on 25th April 2021
I actually really enjoy the taste of the water, I tried the original along time ago and me and the kids all loved it and when I found out about the flavors I said as soon as I can splurge a little I was going to try them and since I have my favorite is the mint and lemon.
Love your water and the ease of ordering via a subscription. Thank you for including the invoice with the shipping. Is there any way you can put that same invoice (that we receive with the shipment) online. The recipes on line do not have appropriate information to use as an actual receipt. Thank you. Mary Furlong-Ferguson
Amazing
I want to change flavors
JUST Water is rated 4.28 based on 544 reviews