Just Water Reviews

Just Water 5 star review on 19th November 2020
Demetric Harris
Just Water 5 star review on 2nd November 2020
Craig Quinn
My water was delivered burst and empty. So disappointing.
Hi Wanda,

Sorry to hear this! We checked with our customer service team who have confirmed they have sent a replacement to you. It should reach you within the next 7-10 business days. We apologize for the aggravation and will be sure to send your photos to our shipping carrier as we file a damage claim.
Love the infused fruit water! It gives my smoothies a more pleasurable experience!!
Great water... only suggestion is make bottles more compostable
I am disappointed with the subscription program as my last was cancelled because of a lack of cherry. But no change was provided as an option and provision of my subscribed water. I love this water so this really is a challenge to go without it.
Hi there, thank you for giving us your honest feedback! We would love to assist here. If you have not already please email sayhello@justwater.com for some options on how you might be able to modify your subscription.
Love the quality and commitment to reducing the carbon footprint. Great customer service!
This water is GREAT! I’ve always loved JUST and absolutely love the fact that I can now have this water shipped to my house. 10/10 recommended!!!
We love the fresh and pure taste of Just water. Plus - the container can be used to refill throughout the day.
I’m definitely repurchasing in the future!
I really love the packaging, the click top when opening and closing, and the clean and refreshing taste of Just water.
The water is delicious and is the perfect size. Even the design of the packaging gets me excited to drink it- haha! The only issue is the plastic spout. I used to have one or two of the 12 bottles leaking upon arrival, but in the last shipment about half of them had the glue coming off of the white plastic spout coming off (more and worse than usual) and were leaking. When that happens it makes it really difficult to pour and I feel like I waste money spilling water everywhere. I hope this resolves soon! Many thanks for taking our feedback into consideration.
Hi Talia,

Thank you for letting us know about your most recent order. If you haven't already, please reach out to sayhello@justwater.com so our Customer Service team can work to fix this for you.
I love these water products and everything the company stands for. My first order was perfect. But the reason why I’m only giving 3 stars this time around is that my package of 12 1 liter spring water was leaking all over the place. The cartons were damaged. The 24 pack of mint infused water was intact. Other than that, I’d give 5 stars.
Hi Caitlin,

Love what Just Water stands for. I purchased the mint infused water and I would have given 5 stars if the water had just a bit more mint flavor. It smells wonderful but could use more mint flavor. It reminds me of a weaker version of metromint water which is no longer sold. Mint is highly hydrating/refreshing especially for cancer patients who are having radiation and chemotherapy treatments. You should consider donating to cancer centers.
The water tastes great, ships on time, and fulfills a great mission. What more could I ask for? (I might even try some flavors next time.)
A lot of my water bottles came half empty with the cap broken :(
I love just water and what it stands for and i believe it’s the healthiest water that exists in the market but didn’t like that a lot of water bottles were broken.
Hi Kimberly,

GOOD
Just water is amazing!
L-O-V-E this water, the packaging, the sizes offered and everything about it!!! The creation, the story behind it and the taste of it!!! Also love when people say "what are you drinking?" and I get to say "JUST water, why?" Great job all!!!
Best water out there!!! Love every flavor , tangerine and lemon are my favorites . Very refreshing and perfect for me when I work out.
I have been looking for water that was not in a plastic bottle. When my daughter introduced me to Just Water I was ecstatic. Thank you Just Water for helping to save the environment as well as helping to protect us from BPAs are found in plastic water bottles.
I was Expecting a different taste with the lemon water.
Just Water is rated 4.44 based on 358 reviews