JUST Water Reviews

Anika Brantley
JUST Water 5 star review on 18th March 2021
JUST Water 5 star review on 4th February 2021
Blake Herren
I love the water. I am just disappointed because I recently submitted an order and was given a shipping confirmation. When I went to track the package, it said that it was canceled by the sender. I called and sent emails ago to figure out what was happening and when I finally heard back, I was told that the water was in low stock and my order was bumped. I am cool with the water being low in stock, I would just appreciate better communication around what’s happening with my order.
best tasting ever!
I received a package covered in someone’s blood!!!
I believe Just Water is helping the environment in a cool and unique way. Just Water leaves a really great impression on everyone. It is just water in a very healthy bottle. I personally love the taste of every bottle, even the normal water has a great taste! To be able to refill the bottle excites me to use them again. I really like the style of every bottle, and really want to try the orange flavor.
On Feb 26: received my order and it is not the variety pack which is what I ordered.

My invoice #42366. Not sure what else I need to do to get the correct order.

I was told I’d receive the variety pack and to expect it within 7-10 business days. It’s March 28 and I have yet to receive what I ordered.

Thank you for your attention.
Tracy Ivy Owens
Dearra sent me.
Mom loves the flavor
I absolutely love Leon water. It taste like lemon pound cake! Delicious
We love the containers. Keeps the water cold for most ofvthe day and are recyclable.
The boxes I received were bottled just days before I received them and the flavor was amazing. The best bottled water I have had, no question. Highly recommended.
Best water ever!!
It hasn’t even shipped, nor have I received it. Would love my water, if someone wants to get back to me & help. Thanks.
Hello Alisa,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We got your email and have replied!
I love this water! Ty
I Absolutely LOVE this water!!!
I haven’t gotten my waters! I’m still waiting on orders from 2+ weeks ago when I’m supposed to get deliveries weekly
Hello Carinel,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We have also gotten your emails and have replied!
I have not received my order yet so I cannot really give a good review
Hello Ramona,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are sorry you have yet to receive your order. If you haven't already, please email sayhello@justwater.com so our Customer Service team can provide you with an update.
Water is great but delivery always comes messy...bottles just thrown in the box is not appreciated
Hello Valerie,

Thank you for reaching out to us! We are sorry to hear about this. If you have not yet done so, please email sayhello@justwater.com about this so we can file a claim with our shipping carrier.
Perfection!
I love Just water! The flavors are great!
I love the cherry flavored just water. I’ve become a loyal customer
JUST Water is rated 4.33 based on 463 reviews