Just Water Reviews

Ebony Pridgen
Just Water 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Ebony Pridgen
Just Water 5 star review on 25th December 2020
The water tastes great, ships on time, and fulfills a great mission. What more could I ask for? (I might even try some flavors next time.)
A lot of my water bottles came half empty with the cap broken :(
I love just water and what it stands for and i believe it’s the healthiest water that exists in the market but didn’t like that a lot of water bottles were broken.
Hi Kimberly,

Thank you for letting us know about your most recent order. If you haven't already, please reach out to sayhello@justwater.com so our Customer Service team can work to fix this for you.
GOOD
Just water is amazing!
L-O-V-E this water, the packaging, the sizes offered and everything about it!!! The creation, the story behind it and the taste of it!!! Also love when people say "what are you drinking?" and I get to say "JUST water, why?" Great job all!!!
Best water out there!!! Love every flavor , tangerine and lemon are my favorites . Very refreshing and perfect for me when I work out.
I have been looking for water that was not in a plastic bottle. When my daughter introduced me to Just Water I was ecstatic. Thank you Just Water for helping to save the environment as well as helping to protect us from BPAs are found in plastic water bottles.
I was Expecting a different taste with the lemon water.
The best way to drink water is with things like Mint and Lemon that are good for your gut. Keep up the good work you guys!
Love! I use this on my salon and all of my clients love it!
I used to hate water. Couldn't drink it. Until I found your infused flavors... And now it's all I drink! My body thanks you! But I really really really wish you would get the tangerine 🍊 back pleeeeeze!!! I haven't tried it, but love the cherry, blackberry, and lemon; but I need to get some tangerine in my life!! Thanks JUST!!
It’s more refreshing.
I ordered lemon flvor 2 boxes and I received more water. Im very disappointed
Guilt free and delicious.
Hi we switched over from Boxed Water because the water tasted like....box. Your product tastes great but the packaging is very problematic. The spout portion becomes loose and the water leaks very easily when you raise it to drink.
Hello Jeanne,

So sorry to hear you are having trouble with our 1L cartons. If you haven't already please email sayhello@justwater.com so our customer service team can work with you to rectify this.
Excellent my favorite go to water
I actually attended a water tasting event at the Water Club in New York City a few years ago, so let's just say I learned a thing or two about the this and can honestly say, with no expertise, just a more learned observation, that Just Water tastes great! It's refreshing and light and does not have an aftertaste at all. My family loves it!
I love your water!!!! I just wish that you were not out of the flavors I like at times. Once in a while my orders have open bottles that are leaking when I receive them. I know its not your fault but the delivery service.
Very much happy with the water. very happy with the customer service, beu happy with the organizations charitable initiatives.
I’ve been purchasing Just Water for over a year now and love it. Not only does the water taste great, but it’s great to know we’re helping the planet.
Just Water is rated 4.45 based on 366 reviews