JUST Water Reviews

of reviewers recommend JUST Water
Read JUST Water Reviews
My favorite water!
Tastes great! (Less filling haha.) Cherry and Mint are my favorites for mid-day treats, while the plain spring water have a great mouth "feel".
Love Just Water especially the Organic Mint. Just Water is very refreshing and the taste is pristine. Great planet friendly packaging!
Best flavor infused water. I always have this in my house.
I have yet to receive my order (recurring every two weeks) of April 8, 2021, and my next order is due for purchase this week. What's happening JUST WATER?
I was delivered a box and all but four containers were either empty or leaking. I'm waiting to see how the ordeal is taken care of, so far so good with dealing with the company in regard to this matter.
I really like the packaging and taste of Just water. The taste is crisp, clean, and really refreshing
Just Water is great. I love it the only negative for me is a little of an after taste, maybe due to the type of carton. Love the different flavors!
JUST the BEST of the rest! Clean, crisp, refreshing, JUST Love the system, packaging, essence, sustainability, Organic, Spring water not purified, it's JUST AWESOME!
I received the wrong order, order lemon mint 16.9 oz, and received the regular spring water 11.2 oz. Email sent
Love the infused water, helps me drink more water and no have desire for juice.
You all are perfect πŸ’• MUCH LOVE from mother nature.
I have cancelled my recurring order based on recent dissatisfaction with shipping. The water cartons were placed in a plastic bag and then in an unmarked box. They arrived damaged and leaking.
The water is amazing! I absolutely love it. It has a crisp refreshing feel to it that I love. The company is also very approachable & they respond to emails in regards to any issues. They are also quick to resolve said issues. Top 2 and they not 2!
Best water hands down...
We love the brand and the product. However, as a business trying promote and resell this excellent product it is not cost effective and amending order and delivery schedules are not intuitive on the site. Minimum orders for wholesale accounts are way to large.
Great product. Great ordering system!
The best water. The best customer service. Awesome experience with subscription. Also thankful to be helping out the environment and local economy!
came on time. Only issue is packaging--box was smashed (this happens frequently with your packaging) so that a few of the bottles of water were smashed (not broken) but can't stand up.
Two of the bottles delivered were empty and boxes were damaged!
JUST Water is rated 4.27 based on 543 reviews