JUST Water Reviews

Anika Brantley
JUST Water 5 star review on 18th March 2021
JUST Water 5 star review on 4th February 2021
Blake Herren
JUST water is great. The packaging and what it stands for is wonderful. However, I rated JUST Water 4 stars because the shipping time takes entirely too long.

I ordered another case before my next subscription shipment because I am almost done with my last order. I had to end up going to the store to purchase water, which defeats the purpose. It has been a full week since I ordered, and my tracking does not even show that the water has left the warehouse.

For this price point, the shipping turn around time should be better. Other competitors like HINT, while, yes they may use plastic... their shipment turnaround time is top tier.
Everyone I've introduced to Just Water wont drink anything else as its that good.
I used to love Essential water and never cared for spring water. I tried Just Water one day and never went back to any other brand. By far my favorite water!!!!
I still haven’t received my order but I do enjoy it and the taste. I’m really picky when it comes to water.
Love the taste of the water and the eco friendly packaging. I would love to be able and pick my own assortment of waters.
I love this water. I wld
Love if I could customize my cases.
Great really clean and refresh water.
The best water in the world!!
I love the just water however what I DO NOT LIKE is ordering water and your website never says you are out of stock - then you take it upon yourself to replace it with the PLAIN water which I DID NOT want nor did I order. I only like the flavored and you have replaced it 2 times with the plain water. When questioned via email I was told you were out of stock - IF YOU ARE OUT OF STOCK THEN DO NOT SEND ME A REPLACEMENT - SEND ME NOTHING!!!!!
Best tasting water! All my friends love it also
Love that it isn't plastic
I love it, plain and simple!!
Ordered the mint water. Awesome taste! Refreshing.
I'm on monthly auto renewal of JUST Water...it's great, clean-tasting, satisfying water. I drink it exclusively. It has all the right factors: minerals, ph & electrolytes. I love that the bottles & lids are recyclable. A lot of thought went into this product, including choosing a sustainable source. Supporting the families of Flint Michigan is also a plus in my estimation of this company.
Love this water!
Love the product, the packaging and the cause. wish we could keep our subscription, but it is just too expensive :(.
Love the packaging, love the water. All we use at our office now.
I bought this cause it is more eco friendly than the normal water bottle. I love it so far & it’s great for when I’m on the go!
Best naturally flavored water I've found anywhere, and I've tried a lot! No hidden additives, just the water and 100% natural flavor for each type (mint, lemon, etc). I'm hooked on the mint!
C’mon now, its associated with Jaden so you know it’s good!
JUST Water is rated 4.33 based on 463 reviews