Just Water Reviews

Ebony Pridgen
Just Water 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Ebony Pridgen
Just Water 5 star review on 25th December 2020
Love the packaging, love the water. All we use at our office now.
Posted 1 hour ago
I bought this cause it is more eco friendly than the normal water bottle. I love it so far & it’s great for when I’m on the go!
Best naturally flavored water I've found anywhere, and I've tried a lot! No hidden additives, just the water and 100% natural flavor for each type (mint, lemon, etc). I'm hooked on the mint!
C’mon now, its associated with Jaden so you know it’s good!
I like the taste and it is a quality, environmentally friendly product.
Water is refreshing, great to drink.
it’s honestly e only water I drink these days. i’m so big on recycling & alkaline water & these get delivered straight to my door... it’s a win win. i support anything making this planet a better place.
Just Water 5 star review on 1st March 2021 Just Water 5 star review on 1st March 2021 Just Water 5 star review on 1st March 2021
Best water ever and recyclable which is fantastic!!
We received another box of water, but did not place an order for it. Did I sign up for a monthly shipment? If so- PLEASE CANCEL FOR ME ASAP
Taste clean and crisp. Delish. Customer service perfect. Shipping quick. Good for the earth PRICELESS! Have ALL of my family and friends drinking Just Water. Thank you Just Water!!!
Very good taste
Great product great service
This water actually taste clear and crisp! Best water I've had.
Super refreshing. Clean. Just all around good
The water tastes great but I didn't receive the variety pack like I ordered. I only got the plain water.
I love the water. I love the concept. I love the delivery program. I do not like the sharp edge of the area your lips touch to drink. Dealbreaker.
I enjoy drinking it! I have only tried the blackberry so far and I really like it.
Thank you for shipping directly. Glad not to be paying Amazon
We love the water! Needless to say the customer service is amazing as well. Our favorites are Mint and Lemon.
It’s terrible