JUST Water Reviews

of reviewers recommend JUST Water
Read JUST Water Reviews
It's great
Posted 4 minutes ago
The water is good but the shipping is slow and frustrating. I bought it on auto ship, and this is my 2nd month and I plan to cancel.
Posted 12 minutes ago
I have been a customer for years. I love your products. Your flavors are great.
Posted 26 minutes ago
Haven’t received it yet and already paid my next box will be here May 31
Posted 1 hour ago
Where is the actual order? I have yet to receive my shipment.
I honestly think this was a brilliant idea in helping eliminate plastic waste. I thought the water would taste a bit different because we are so use to the storage in the plastic bottles, however it was a surprise. It was very good and refreshing.
Best infused water. Love their approach and concern for quality as well as the environment!
I love the water, but I should’ve received my order a few days ago and I haven’t received it CS said because i ordered when it was low on stock which it made me upset because they said it could take time to get the order...
We love the water, we love being more mindful of the environment and it really helps my family enjoy water. Thanks!
Best tasting water ever! I may actually drink my daily requirements!
Best water I’ve tasted in awhile the flavor that you order truly tasted like that flavor even my kids who Just don’t like water Just like this water(see what I did there)
I absolutely love the Just Water Mint. So refreshing.
JUST Water 5 star review on 10th May 2021 JUST Water 5 star review on 10th May 2021 JUST Water 5 star review on 10th May 2021 JUST Water 5 star review on 10th May 2021 JUST Water 5 star review on 10th May 2021
My first order was all busted up. The bottles had been damaged during transit I suppose. I reached out to customer service and attached pictures of the damage. They reached out to me immediately after and replaced my whole order, which I have received and all in tact might I add. Thank you for the great product and service.
March 30th water was damaged with FedEx I reported it.Itwas never replaced or money reimbursed
Never received my order.....no explanation as to why.
I am so happy with my subscription. The water is excellent and the customer service is phenomenal. Thanks!
I love your product but user experience on your website is terrible and I still have not received my order placed on 4/29.
This product has made water exciting again.. i can’t get enough of the Just cherry water... it’s deliciousness in a carton...
JUST Water 5 star review on 6th May 2021
UNHAPPY with Service
An eco-friendly, sustainable product.
JUST Water is rated 4.28 based on 530 reviews