JustFly Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend JustFly

How would you rate JustFly ?

"Worst website to buy tickets from. Bought a ticket from an airline that went bankrupt and they failed to refund me. Had to get lawyers involved and 5 months later was able to get my bank to refund me. STAY AWAY FROM JUSTFLY!"
"Do not use Justfly. They wanted to charge me $150.00 to change a name error made literally minutes earlier. Then I read about the company only to find out that this is their m.o. they are a disreputable company!!"
"Short turnaround time. Easy to understand step-by-step. No pop-up ads. All added options are on the same page so they didn't waste too much of my time. Overall it was good experience."
JustFly is rated 2.00 based on 3 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!