JustFly Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend JustFly
02AM
2AM

Tell us how JustFly made you happy

"Worst website to buy tickets from. Bought a ticket from an airline that went bankrupt and they failed to refund me. Had to get lawyers involved and 5 months later was able to get my bank to refund me. STAY AWAY FROM JUSTFLY!"
Are you JustFly? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback JustFly receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Do not use Justfly. They wanted to charge me $150.00 to change a name error made literally minutes earlier. Then I read about the company only to find out that this is their m.o. they are a disreputable company!!"
"Short turnaround time. Easy to understand step-by-step. No pop-up ads. All added options are on the same page so they didn't waste too much of my time. Overall it was good experience."
JustFly is rated 2.00 based on 3 reviews