Justmylook Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Justmylook
02AM
2AM

Tell us how Justmylook made you happy

"Justmylook is a SCAM! I purchased two products from this company on the 11th of October, 2018 and paid for DPD next day delivery but I’m yet to receive my parcel till date. I was initially told by Charlotte who seems to be the only customer service officer in that company and the master-mind behind this fraudulent company, that my parcel was erroneously loaded unto Royal Mail truck instead of DPD and that it will be delivered within 48hours. No parcel was delivered, when I called the customer service (Charlotte), she said my parcel doesn’t have tracking number and so it’s impossible for her to trace it, however, she said Royal Mail confirmed to her that the parcel was delivered to the address I stated at checkout. When I asked her who, when and how the parcel was delivered, she told me the parcel didn’t require any signature and that she will reconfirm the date and time it was delivered ( I thought this should have been the basis of her enquiry from Royal Mail). I’ve been dribbled and lied to from day 1."
Are you Justmylook? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Justmylook receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Poor customer service, still awaiting refund. Didn't send goods out on time nor the correct delivery service which I paid extra for. Items missing from the order and the goods weren't packaged correctly either. All in all a really bad shopping experience. Will never shop with them again and I suggest others do the same unless they want their time wasting."
Justmylook is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews