Justmylook Reviews

12PM
12PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Justmylook deliver?

How can I contact Justmylook?

Tell us how Justmylook made you happy

"How interesting all these people have the same problem as me ! I also ordered products. Reached out within 20 seconds of noticing their Parcel doesn’t say USA but UK. The company replies 6 hours later with a shipping email and then says they shipped it out and can’t offer a refund. Never received them! Disputed it ! I was TOTALLY SCAMMED. Not to mention! Their website wouldn’t process my card but directed me into a Paypal confirmation to a “RICHDOMAR” where the price was dramatically increased!! Buy somewhere else this is probably a person not a company and definitely a thief !!! Fortunately my credit card company disputed !"
Are you Justmylook? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Justmyluck, to buy the wrong straighteners from a company entrenched in a poor customer service policy. I’m fully aware your company is not a Swap shop, although I’m quite sure cashconverters offer better customer service. I would rather say a Jekyll and Hyde company, nice to receive customer’s money and a change of character afterwards. Perhaps a lesson in what customer service… customer service noun 1. the assistance and advice provided by a company to those people who buy or use its products or services. I mentioned the recipient of the straighteners already has the particular one purchased, I merely asked to change it (and in this instance pay extra). Justmyluck’s reply, sorry Sir not our problem you now have 2 of the same £100 straighteners, we are not a swap shop. The point of all this is you are able to assist the customer without any implications to your company, it’s the refusal to entertain anything what so ever from your customer that will determine your companies future. The transaction is all about justmyluck with no interest in the customer. Forgive me but this is not an example of good customer service."
"Justmylook is a SCAM! I purchased two products from this company on the 11th of October, 2018 and paid for DPD next day delivery but I’m yet to receive my parcel till date. I was initially told by Charlotte who seems to be the only customer service officer in that company and the master-mind behind this fraudulent company, that my parcel was erroneously loaded unto Royal Mail truck instead of DPD and that it will be delivered within 48hours. No parcel was delivered, when I called the customer service (Charlotte), she said my parcel doesn’t have tracking number and so it’s impossible for her to trace it, however, she said Royal Mail confirmed to her that the parcel was delivered to the address I stated at checkout. When I asked her who, when and how the parcel was delivered, she told me the parcel didn’t require any signature and that she will reconfirm the date and time it was delivered ( I thought this should have been the basis of her enquiry from Royal Mail). I’ve been dribbled and lied to from day 1."
"Poor customer service, still awaiting refund. Didn't send goods out on time nor the correct delivery service which I paid extra for. Items missing from the order and the goods weren't packaged correctly either. All in all a really bad shopping experience. Will never shop with them again and I suggest others do the same unless they want their time wasting."
Justmylook is rated 1.25 based on 4 reviews