Justmylook Insights

Justmylook have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers are unhappy with their delivery and customer service.

E
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
D

Delivery - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
" Justmylook is a SCAM! I purchased two products from this company on the 11th of October, 2018 and paid for DPD next day delivery but I’m yet to receive my parcel till date. "
- Mercy
" Poor customer service, still awaiting refund. Didn't send goods out on time nor the correct delivery service which I paid extra for. Items missing from the order and the goods weren't packaged correctly either. All in all a really bad shopping experience. Will never shop with them again and I suggest others do the same unless they want their time wasting. "
- Janet
40.00%
Industry Average
" Justmyluck, to buy the wrong straighteners from a company entrenched in a poor customer service policy. "
- Michael
" I was initially told by Charlotte who seems to be the only customer service officer in that company and the master-mind behind this fraudulent company, that my parcel was erroneously loaded unto Royal Mail truck instead of DPD and that it will be delivered within 48hours. "
- Mercy