JUUL - A Real Alternative to Cigarettes Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend JUUL - A Real Alternative to Cigarettes

How would you rate JUUL - A Real Alternative to Cigarettes ?

(optional)

10 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about JUUL - A Real Alternative to Cigarettes in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I had three devices that were defective, all within one months time. Juul.com replaced two of them, by the third one, my inquiries won't send. How convenient. I will go back to my reliable & durable Vuse, e-cig. RJ Reynolds provides a much better product."
"I was excited to try this product but after having an allergic reaction to the vape juice, I was refused a refund, and offered more vape pods? Why would I try again and end up in the ER? I have tried to resolve this issue many times, spoke with a person named "Rose" who seemed pleasant until I asked for a refund. I really can't tell ppl to many times, it sounds good and promising, and maybe that a company really cares about its customers, and they do, right up to a millisecond after you've paid them the money...I would be very careful about choosing this company over first looking at more reputable ones, I have had wonderful customer services from vaporfi and halo, but I've also never had an allergic reaction to their products so i can't help but wonder what they really put in the product they are selling, research well, especially if your thinking about purchasing from juul."
"I was sold a faulty juul that burned any pod I put in, I contacted Juul, they said the one I was sold was a counterfeit. I had to send it to them and they had promised me a replacement. Since last month I've been trying to get the replacement and they are still giving me an issue with it. The coupon code they gave me for a new one was processed and then declined because they claim they can't verify my age after sending them multiple pictures of my drivers license. I am still without my juul and have went back to buying cigarettes. Horrible customer service center that will leave you waiting however long they feel like. Would not recommend buying, unless you like getting mad."
"Hands down the absolute worst service I’ve ever encountered with a legit company. First off, I understand the need to verify age, but the time it took was exaggerated. After the package finally shipped, there were problems with the delivery service (understandable since JuulVapor and USPS are not the same company). But what really bothered me though, was that after the two weeks of emailing juul back and forth, it finally took me having to ask for refund to get any sort of conflict “resolved”. To add insult to injury, after very patiently waiting and trying to communicate with Juul in a professional manner, the final response on their end pretty much suggested that they weren’t able to resend the package anyways and that a refund is all they would be willing to provide. Can’t wait for the day when Old Row quits giving hype to this product and they slowly lose all business to competetors with better products and better customer service"
"good nicotine buzzes and easy to hide"
Joanna Ferrone
"When I first purchased Juul, I used it just for special occasions but I quickly found I preferred a sleeker, lighter pod system for all of my vaping needs. As soon as I went full time with Juul I encountered tremendous problems with charging batteries, expensive leaky pods and an unreachable customer service department. Too bad, it's a beautifully designed product and when it works, it's great. I found it unreliable, overly expensive and not as user friendly as my CYNC"
Alison Lilla
"Good product, fast shipping"
Mason Confer
"Age verification process took 2 weeks to complete, shipping took another week and a half (inside USA). Customer service didn't offer much help."
"I used to buy multiple juuls and pods from this website. It's pretty convenient to pay and check out. It has a subscription function that you can choose to let it send you pods monthly. Recently, however, I am not able to buy juuls from it. The auto-ship for pods is still working, buying juuls are no longer allowed. Hopefully they can fix this problem."
JUUL - A Real Alternative to Cigarettes is rated 2.40 based on 10 reviews