Jovani Fasion Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jovani Fasion
Telephone, Live Chat, Email

Tell us how Jovani Fasion made you happy
Very pleased with the Jovani dresses.
Amazing as always
Only problem I had on first shipment was they sent 2 extra pieces on one style that our boutique did not order on stock order?
We love Jovani! They are exquisite gowns made with the highest quality for a reasonable price.
My store name is SoChic by Vanessa’s (in Texas) but the account originally began under Vanessa’s Boutique.
Adriana is the best of the best. Keep her she is gold
Nice and very fashion forward and will always recommend Jovani fashion for any fabulous evening wear they’re The best and highly demanded!!!
We love all our Jovani dresses! Great company, amazing sales reps, supportive staff, wonderful selection and current styles! Love , Love Love!!!!
Anita and Agnes are very knowledgeable and helpful whenever I call. They are WONDERFUL!!!!
They have been supportive and flexible with me and my new business!! Love the quality as well.
Always happy with the service I receive from Adriana and Grace. LOVE HER!
I known Jovani for years now! I love Jovani Dresses is unique Designs.Even if you can wear Jovani Dress for five year is like New launched Designs.Always Jovani is on Top Jovani is Everything to me.Any designs of Jovani is cute.In my Cauntry now every on asking for Jovani Dresses.Be Blessed Jovani!
Very good
Great quality wonderful company.
Very happy with the website and its easy functionality
We love, love, love our Jovani Rep, Teara! We call and the next day our merchandise is on it's way. I always thought working with such an impressive manufacture would be difficult to get things turned around a.s.a.p...... But Teara gets it done and couldn't be more impressed! Thank you for such great product and a team that cares about the small stores!
Great company to work with! My customers love the unique designs!
Good customer service
The best fashions in formal wear. Great quality and adverse styles throughout the collection.
Jovani Fasion is rated 4.35 based on 113 reviews