Jovani Fasion Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jovani Fasion
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
Read Jovani Fasion  Reviews
Jovani Fashions is a very good line for us. The company has a good amount of stock and ships on time. We especially love Anna, she is always there to help us with whatever need we have. The style are very current and fashion forward. Keep up the good work Helen and Tammy Bridal Country
The dresses very good but the stuff who have worked with the clients not good
Beautiful gowns
My customers love Jovani dresses! As a buyer and a seller I love their style. Susan is always so great to work with and so helpful.
Love the styles and quality
The dresses are really beautiful and the fabrics are of high quality
I love Jovani an the entire staff! Everyone is always friendly and ready to help in every way. The retail login is very user friendly and makes ordering on line a breeze. Thank you Abraham and your amazing staff! I love you guys! Simone & Shai
excellent staff customer service easy on line ordering .
The best Brand&team!!!! Thanks for everything!!!
I LOVE JOVANI and have been buying dresses off JOVANI for 8 years! Why would I continue if they were anything but excellent?! The quality is superb, the owners are fantastic and my rep is lovely.
Jovian has very nice style evening and prom dresses i like their inventory and ordering system the availability of dresses 90% of time are available specially when it is a customer order the prices are reasonable.
love,love,love
Easy to order from portal
Jovani has beautiful quality gowns, it is a pleasure to carry Jovani.
Jovani gowns are amazing
Great inventory.
We love doing business with you!! The merchandise is money in the bank!! Fabulous styles, and quality that almost sell by itself. The whole Jovani team is wonderfully knowledgeable and helpful and very kind. In general we love the entire team starting with Abraham and all the Maslavi family!! God bless you all always!!
Excellent customer service. Always sending messages on sales, updates and shows.
Great service, friendly staff, best quality formal wear!
FABULOUS ❤️❤️❤️❤️