Kantha Collection Insights

Kantha Collection have a Customer Happiness Grade of D. Customers love their customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

D
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Refunds - Difficult

25.00%
Industry Average
" I ordered a blanket on August 7. I was told I would be receiving it a week ago and still nothing has shipped. Customer service no longer responds to my emails. I am worried this is a fraudulent company. I wish someone from the company would either refund me or let me know when this item is going to ship as I spent over $70 on a throw. "
- Allison Cole
" I'd like a refund, Michael. "
- S. Leins
" The two first throws I ordered were great, so I got three more. I should've quit while I was ahead. As other reviews have reported, questions go unanswered and once you receive your product, if something's not right you're basically stuck with it - no explanations, no help and no refunds. Quality varies, colors are not always what you ordered and zero customer service. I'm so bummed out and hate wasting my money. "
- Buyers Beware