Kantha Collection Refund Reviews

Kantha Collection have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Refund - Difficult

25.00%
Industry Average
" I ordered a blanket on August 7. I was told I would be receiving it a week ago and still nothing has shipped. Customer service no longer responds to my emails. I am worried this is a fraudulent company. I wish someone from the company would either refund me or let me know when this item is going to ship as I spent over $70 on a throw. "
posted 1 month ago - Allison Cole
" I'd like a refund, Michael. "
posted 1 month ago - S. Leins
" The two first throws I ordered were great, so I got three more. I should've quit while I was ahead. As other reviews have reported, questions go unanswered and once you receive your product, if something's not right you're basically stuck with it - no explanations, no help and no refunds. Quality varies, colors are not always what you ordered and zero customer service. I'm so bummed out and hate wasting my money. "
posted 1 month ago - Buyers Beware
" I do not want these things and their Michael Tash, the owner refused to deal with the missing throw, by saying NO REFUNDS! Well, not only are they falsely advertising these VINTAGE throws, but they are using your CC float to run the company one could guess. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous