Kapow Meggings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kapow Meggings
Great products, and fast shipping! I’m going to buy more!
Great compression. Love the phone pocket, because it holds the phone in place amazingly well!
These boxer briefs are super comfortable... and they look cool
The Nightrider wet look meggings are fantastic, very sexy. I like the baroque ones also. Hologram ones are ok.
Everything was good.
Excellent service
I haven't received them yet. But looking forward to getting them.
Size Large is smaller than expected.
Great selection and prompt delivery.
I just love them
Never lose your friends in a crowd again! Bright and fun patterns make it easy for them to spot me. Only downside is that they’re more transparent than I expected so I need to wear them under shorts; I’ll be ordering a size larger next time! I’m a 32 waist, I ordered the smaller size
great service and fast delivery
These fit perfectly I. Couldn't ask for a better fit and comfort.
Nothing short of fantastic!
6'2'' and the L fits like a dream. Gotta get these out in public stat.
Kept getting tempted by these last year and really liked the look of the Interstellar and Green Acid styles. Asked for a pair for Christmas but Santa didn't oblige, so leaped on the post Christmas sale and got 3! Just trying to find the right time to wear them as they're a bit special, although likely to end up lounging round the house in them sooner or later! Tempted to get more although some styles quite pricey, let's hope there's another sale soon!
Very good , but I though the material was thinest . But the design is awesome . It suits more for winter
This is my 3rd pair of Meggins, and boy this latest pair is the best yet. The fit is really good, super comfy & the design (Party animal) is pretty sweet too. I've been rocking these at my Yoga sessions, and always get asked where they're from. Keep doing what you're doing boys.
Stunning quality and fit. Can’t believe a company makes exactly what I’m looking for. Maybe, just maybe you’ll make a Sabre top to match....
Wow! Sexy! Edgy! Comfy! Who needs pockets?
Kapow Meggings is rated 4.79 based on 393 reviews