Kapow Meggings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kapow Meggings
I love them! More solid colors, please! (Not necessarily metallic.)
Love them, great fit!
Wife loves them on me.....so comfortable like second skin.... highly recommend these for anyone club Wear, lounging around house whatever.....look amazing
They could do with being longer in the leg, and a waist draw cord would keep them up!
No bad experience at all they arrive within the days I wanted them shipped. They feel good.
Can't really say much other than that the shipment arrived on time.
Easy ordering, payment and delivery.
Comfortable, nice fit, well made!
I tried to purchase meggings from MeggingsMan back in the day. They took my money but never delivered the product. My meggings urge remained unfulfilled...until now. Like magic, KAPOW--I get to rock the meggings! I love my new Kapow Meggings! They are high-quality and fit perfectly. I love it that they are lined. I nearly gave four stars instead of five because they are a dark color, but the interior lining is white. When I bend my legs, the knees turn slightly lighter. If the inner liner were black, I think they'd be perfect!
Once again, blown away by how much thought went into the pattern and design and fabric of these tights. They are, to put it simply, just plain fun. Fun to wear, fun for people to see me wearing. I'm neither thin or athletic. And they look great on me. Fit perfectly even on my...shall we say...husky frame. I wore them the day they arrived, and washed them twice that week so I could wear them again. And again. A+
I love these mantyhose. I am already wanting to get more! Also, in all honesty, the people and conversations I've had over email with Kapow have been great. I had no issues with the product or order, but I reached out to Kapow (via email) just to show my excitement right after slapping these puppy's on! Kapow is a great company to do business with, and they have an important, positive, mindset.
These are amazeballs! Also my balls feel great in them :)
First time buyer,arrived new years eve,my partner she wear`s leggings,and i wore mine to new year`s party,spent a lot of time geting my picture taken,chating to people about my meggings.Great item.
Love love love love LOVE! Did I mentioned LOOOOVE!!
Love them, and loving the new meggings shorts
Love them. Feel great wearing them.😄
Excellent service and leggings. Great fit, good compression and just so not boring which is not something I can say about many other meggings I have for running or my own running.
Fabulous brilliant service
I ordered three pair and one I would give a 5, one a three and the third just a one. They were all of such different quality and design.
Feel great and the colors are awesome. They are too long for me though. I must missed the leg length somewhere ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Kapow Meggings is rated 4.80 based on 364 reviews