Kapow Meggings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kapow Meggings
Read Kapow Meggings Reviews
Excellent quality, although I had to return my XS as they were far to small, very short in the leg. I have size S and could do with a size very slightly smaller. Although great to use, second skin feel. Highly recommend these for comfort and flexibility. Please anonymous, thanks.
Easy to order and track your package
great style and fit
These Nightrider Meggings are really awesome! Fit great. Haven’t forced the opportunity to break em in just yet. I’m brave, but I won’t lie: I’ll find the right day to superhero. Thanks, Ben, thanks Jordan. Take care.
Experience here was fine.
Always good service and fast delivery
Really nice and sexy.I have not worn them outside yet. Still unsure how people what people think lol. Just wish you would make them low waist. Waistband is too high and I'm 6'2.
Awesome fit & look
Laura has been so helpful with this order. My friend Peter, the recipient, is very seriously ill and now has to worry about corona. He was really delighted to receive his leggings and he is super stylish. He is wearing them right now to do some exercise in his isolation. Thank you so much.
I only got to wear them for one day at the gym because of the quarantine, so at least I went out in style :)
Fantastic! A bit thicker than my regular pair and with a higher waistband. Absolutely ideal for riding my ICE Trike - they are comfortable and will scare the hell out of the Triking opposition - when the Coronavirus situation allows me to compete! They were the perfect early 65th birthday present to myself.
Products are pricey, especially compared to women's leggings. But when you're the only provider of a product, you control the price. Fortunately, their products seem to be top notch. So you aren't throwing away your money if you choose to buy here.
Neat Company
Great nice and tight haven't worn them outside yet. Never had any before. Nice attractive design. As I said to Laura only thing I'm not keen on is the waist to high. I'm used to low waist skinny jeans.
Love my new Starlord boxers. A brilliant fit, great for everyday use and particularly under the thinner Meggings.
Very quick delivery!
The leather look ones are great. The silver ones fit bigger than expected despite both being the same size.
I enjoy my Kapow meggings. The color is nice and intense, and they feel nice. I wish the ankles were a bit tighter as they are loose down there, and I wish that they had a crotch panel instead of a seam right down the middle.
Love how they feel
The folks at Kapow have been great - from answering questions, to easy exchanges. Easy to do business with and they clearly want you to be happy.
Kapow Meggings is rated 4.79 based on 425 reviews