Kapow Meggings Reviews

Kapow Meggings Reviews | 27th February 2020
Kapow Meggings 5 star review on 27th February 2020
Ulrich Günster
the Best!
I saw these on the website and I said to myself, "I H-A-V-E to get these!" I was so happy when they arrived. Not only do they look great, but they feel great too!
Overall good process.
I have to admit I am loving them and they’ve been the only pants I’ve been wearing when I’m not in the office. Would love to see some more 3/4 styles.
I've had these for about a week and have put them through the paces in hot yoga and cross-training. They move beautifully and feel great, and I love the pockets. The 3/4 length is great for aerial classes. The only change I'd make is to add a drawstring to the waist for extra security, as my waistband has a habit of rolling down during some ab moves.
Passt sehr gut
Danke dir
LOVE LOVE LOVE MY Jake the Snakes!!!! I need at least 12 more styles involving snakes!!!!
🥳 Have you heard about the Cobra Slash Meggings, yet?
graet fit very comfy
Size chart works. Amazing, worth the money. Do it.
That's such important feedback for us. Thank you, Daniel.
Great!
Love my meghinga and I’m a convert now
Welcome to the meggings movement, Jasper!
Welcome to the meggings movement. 😈 Thrilled to have you here, mate.
Hi love my Kapows’ I have the underwear the tights. I am a 6 foot 155 pound male and I wear them every day I also have the shorter tights and this is my second purchase and I love love love them . The fit is great the quality is superb material is so comfortable I love the bamboo liner in the underwear this is the greatest online purchase ever
Thanks a million, Ronald. Thanks for noticing the difference the bamboo liner makes, and letting us know how much you're loving your tights!
Excellent service and great quality
Love it, wish there was a plain black one too.
Thanks, Travis! We always appreciate your feedback.
I’ve now a collection of 27 Kapow meggings and each one is a a bramer as we say in Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿. The Kapow team are the service leaders in top notch clothing like this - now just can't wait for the velvet meggings to go on sale!!
27?!?! What a LEGEND. Thanks for all the support, mate! Maybe we can see your full collection sometime? #MyKapow
Premier quality and excellent choices to choose from
Thanks, David!
Loving the meggings. Look and feel great. My girlfriend thinks they look awesome and is jealous that my meggings have pockets. These were my second pair.i just ordered my third pair.
I love them and they were a perfect fit. I'm a fan and will be ordering more.
Fantastic! We're looking forward to seeing which ones you choose next.
We're doing a happy dance! Welcome to the meggings movement, Michael.
Quality products, excellent choices ,and delivered promptly as promised
They fit great. I still wear basketball shorts over them due to the lack of front pockets. They have nice back pockets on them but I'd like to see normal pockets on a future release! Otherwise I love them and will be looking out for similar styles from kapow in the future.
Happy to hear that you're loving the fit of your new meggings. Thank you for letting us know about the pockets. We're always striving to bring you the best product possible, and your feedback is a huge help.
Kapow Meggings is rated 4.80 based on 567 reviews