Kapow Meggings Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Kapow Meggings
"Yet another brilliant pair of Kapows!! The Chromablasts this time. Lots of comments - even the gym instructors are asking where I bought them from! Great fit and comfort. The pockets are great too!"
Phil Foley
"Love my party leopard meggins , rocked the Madrid marathon with them . Grab em while you can !!!"
Francois De Coster
"Poseidon meggings is great ! Holographic touch makes it every time different because it plays with the light like the ocean ! Fantastic for a party."
"Excellent quality and excellent customer service and fit."
"I've been dying for men's leggings that were just boring black. Kapow Acid Jazz & Disarray were my first orders and I couldn't be happier! Wore them out to a couple raves, and their high quality build kept up with the high octane dancing (including squats!) Couldn't recommend these enough"
"Ber Very tight"
"Would be five stars if it had pockets."
"Fabulous Fantastic Amazing Superb Get my meaning"
"Absolutely love them! - they went down super well at Pride, wanna wesar them all the time now!"
"It was great. The leggings are great and the service is excellent."
"I love this product!"
"Look great, fit great. My only issue, given I bought them for a festival, is that there’s zero breathability factor. I am going to be one horrible sweaty mess within 4 minutes."
"Thanks so much"
"The quality shows the excellence."
"Love my new meggings!"
"Great super comfy and look great"
"Superior manufacturing quality and excellent fitting."
"Good material, comfortable and doesn't overheat. Only criticism is that the sizing is a little difficult to judge - my waist size fell into the M range but they're too big on me at that size."
"Excellent customer service."
"I'll be back! Thanks ;-)"
"was a little problem with my pack, but Kapow team fix it fast, thx"
"Great cute leggings"
Kapow Meggings is rated 4.76 based on 166 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access