Kapow Meggings Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Kapow Meggings
Click Here
Anthony Kohn
"They are great. Love the material and will buy more as I cna. I have bought the ones with pockets and I like that. I wish they all had pockets. But I will buy some of the others too. Great leggings great fit just a little long for a short guy like me. Might be nice to offer a shorter length."
Robert Shawhan
"I bought 2 pairs of Meggings- the Americas and a turquoise pair. 1 happened to be a Medium instead of a Large and I just wasn’t able to get them to work. Since I had a short period of time before I needed to put these bad boys into action I ordered 2 more pair. Laura, with your customer service, was extremely helpful and accommodating with my return. Fortunately, I received my 2 new pairs the day I left for Burning Man. I couldn’t have been happier and they truly killed it out on the Playa. They are literally all I needed to wear instead of some shorts in the middle of the day. I almost wish I had ordered more!! I want to thank you all for producing such an awesome product and for your impeccable customer service. I will continue to recommend your product to others and will be back for more in the future. The Playa approves and so do I!"
Matthew De Monti
"Had a Heavy Metal bbq and the meggings stole it 😀😀"
"I love their"
"Kapow Meggings is my new favorite."
"Super comfortable - I feel like a superhero!"
"They feel great and look awesome. Great quality. THX"
"Fantastic!"
"Absolutely love the holographic pattern! Super comfortable & got lots of compliments the 1st time wearing!"
"Waited with great anticipation and was definitely not disappointed fantastic will definitely be buying more"
"Easy ordering and quick delivery."
"I actually ordered the Merman meggings for my Halloween costume—and it’s November 2 and have worn them for my run both today and yesterday under short. I washed them both days and no shrinkage! They are super comfortable and light, keeping my legs at once warm and cool enough to not let sweat sit on my skin. 10/10 would recommend!"
"Great! I love the compression and how soft to the touch they feel."
"Love my meggings!"
"Love your stuff, guys! Excellent quality and style. I’ve received a lot of complements. Keep it up!"
"Bought the nightrider meggings last week they fit perfectly and good shin off them ❤️❤️"
"They came very quickly, about 3 days for me."
"I love the way they look and feel on."
"Keep up the excellent work."
"The price equates to the quality. Good fitting."
"Good client service and my inquiry regarding the delivery track and trace was answered fast."
"No complaints whatsoever. Everything is exactly as advertised."
"Love it, it fits perfectly!!"
Kapow Meggings is rated 4.83 based on 284 reviews