Kapow Meggings Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Kapow Meggings
Brendan Reid
"I wore my nightrider meggings to a gig, dressed as Axle Rose. "How did you even get into those?!" Not a problem actually. Very slick and a little bit sexy. Some ladies really dug them, and some guys wished they had the guts to wear them. Quietly enjoyed the strange attention!"
Scott Nine
"These meggings rock this old man’s world!"
Rodrigo Moraes
"Amazing product, package and service."
"Very good quality in a compression pant. I love how they feel. Very comfortable to wear them to the gym."
"I bought these for my boyfriend and he was so happy he finally has fabulous leggings that he bought 3 more pairs. He uses them for climbing mainly and said they make him feel a lot bendier. Also he keeps getting compliments whenever at the gym, makes him super happy."
"Very comfy to wear."
"These meggings are great. I wear them to yoga, and normally all the men’s clothing is so drab, and the women get loads of options. My only criticism is that compared to my wife’s yoga leggings, they don’t feel as well constructed, so will have to see how they wear. May try some from the performance range to see if they seem better engineered."
"I get so many compliments on them "Where did you get such great prints " etc and the quality is brilliant"
"Loving my leggings. Adore the way they are comfortably high-wasted and feel super sexy as I go about my daily exercise routines. Could happily wear my Kapow meggings all day every day."
"Well made product"
"Great fit and comfort. OK for the price."
"Comfortable, great fit."
"Great product however you can get cheaper and better quality from sports brands"
"A good fit with a comfortable and breathable fabric, they're just what I needed! I will definitely be buying more at some point when my wallet recovers!!"
"FANTASTIC! I like them! Wear there quite a lot under my motorbike leather suit, so I have something on me when the Suit is getting warm..."
"Okay okay, this too much to handle, I can't stop feeling sexy!"
"I feel like mega sexy in these Meggings!"
"They feel better than the regular ones"
"Abosutely awesome! Ordered one size smaller which adds more compression but they still stay comfortable. Absolute eye-catcher. Absolute comfort and durability."
"Absolutely stunning! Comfy yet classy, party-like yet streetwear."
"The selection of designs is fantastic, and I'm always getting comments and turning heads. People always seem to be amused by them, and, as a group fitness instructor, that entertainment factor is something I look for."
"They pay for themselves in compliments"
"Awesome! Easy to buy, fast delivery, great quality, lots of compliments!"
Kapow Meggings is rated 4.80 based on 50 reviews