Kapow Meggings Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Kapow Meggings
Matthew De Monti
"Had a Heavy Metal bbq and the meggings stole it 😀😀"
Ricky Newson
Burl Jordan
"All should have pockets. Bigger for guys with thick legs"
"I came to Kapow because they are made for men and when I had an issue with my first pair, they replaced them for free! No haggling, no, "well, send it in postage paid and we'll send you a new pair." Nope. They just sent out a new pair when I showed them the rip in the seam in a photo"
"Site is easy to use with super fast shipping"
"I frilken love them."
"Easy to navigate website and quick shipping."
"Love these... wore them to San Diego pride zoo party."
"A cut above the competition."
"Great fit.heavier fabric than most. Love the back pocket s"
"Kapow meggings are awesome - the fit, comfort."
"I love my new leggings. I managed to shock an entire audience of classical music lovers by MCing in them. They look amazing, especially if you go commando and are built like a horse. I recommend them to anyone. Whooop!"
"Shipping was extremely fast!"
"Always quick to ship and service with a smile! Wicked!"
"I was one of the few who had an issue that needed to be resolved. You get to know a company well, when you have a problem and I got to know Kapowmeggings well. They are awesome thus far for customer service. After 2 days of wear, I noticed a medium size rip in the inseam. I was quite upset as I hadn't had them long and figured I'd have to ship them back and pay for shipping to get a replacement. They only asked for a photo of the rip. I did so and attached to the email. They said they'd ship out a new pair immediately. Within the week I had my new pair and they fit quite well and no problems thus far."
"Quick service, good quality product."
"I love these!!! They fit perfectly and they have plenty of room for the “family jewels” definitely ordering a few more!"
"Found put about the company through facebook. They have a super easy website and seem very friendly. My product arrived very quickly and as described. Overall an excellent experience"
"I love them."
"Excellent service from Kapow and superb leggings. SO good to finally find some men's leggings that are sexy, fun, feel fabulous on, come up nice and high and do the job. Have bought several pairs now and just LOVE them all."
"Overall very pleased, though I would like to see them more down on the hips. My Nightriders sit way up on the rib cage, far to high. I’m my opinion the waist could be lowered 10cm, 4 inches to sit on the hips, saving you material. The Cobalts have rear pockets why? I’m not complaining as both the products are great, comfortable and look good even on a skinny legged old guy like me. I look forward to using them. Pity extra small aren’t available, for a little tighter fit. One of the best things about Kapow are the caring people, Laura in particular. Very quick to respond to enquires and offer advice etc. Great products."
"Great customer service"