Keepster Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keepster
Read Keepster Reviews

About Keepster:

Keepster is software to help recognize how meaningful your messages can be. Using Keepster, you can turn the meaningful messages found on your phone into a one-of-a-kind Keepster book! Ensure your favorite texts, chats, photos & emojis last forever.

Keepster 5 star review on 17th April 2020
Michael Weisfeld
Michael Weisfeld
Keepster 4 star review on 27th May 2020
Jennifer Mackey
Keepster has really helped me organize my text messages! So glad I found this app.
The app is insanely slow and the prices are not upfront. It was going to cost me over $100 dollars for a book of text messages. I was extremely disappointed and will be trying to figure out another way to have those memories.
I received my product yesterday and I couldn’t be more satisfied with my purchase. It was exactly what I wanted.
It has also been nice being able to communicate with Jennifer on my concerns prior to receiving my book. She is very personable and willing to do whatever she can to make your vision happen. I hope you enjoy your book as much as I will enjoy mine!
It's a great concept but doesn't seem to download my photos with messages. I just backed up for the 2nd time and received an identical download to the first. No new message since 10/4 were downloaded.
The books are excellent and the staff went far above the call of duty to help our family with a specific personal request. I would definitely recommend this service to my friends.
Hi Kayla - We are sorry that you had technical issues. Please come chat with us on our website to see if we can help address the issues you are experiencing in terms of speed.

As for the pricing of our books, as stated on the website (https://keepster.co/books), you can order professionally printed books of your saved messages starting at $9.99. The price of Keepster books varies based on the number of pages & binding ($0.20 per page).

Books 4-31 pages $9.99 + shipping. The binding for a book this size is: Saddle Stitch.
​​
Books 32-800 pages starting at $15.99 + shipping. Books over 32 pages are Perfectbound (softcover).
​​
Books 32-800 pages starting at $19.99 + shipping. Books over 32 pages are Perfectbound (hardcover).

We also often are running promotions or contests where you have a chance to make a Keepster book for a discounted or FREE price.
The book is fine - the only thing missing from my view is page numbers but I guess I can ask for when I order the next time. It came acceptably quickly when you think that it crossed the pond! so generally happy - smile
An excellent program that lets you get your text threads (WhatsApp, Messages, etc). off your phone and safely onto your computer so you don't exceed your free iCloud storage. There are a ton of other uses, too. Easy to use. And fun. And GREAT customer service if you have any questions.
Very satisfied with the customer service and your product. Very pleased with the book....thank you!
kind of dumb app.. you cannot save your messages to your computer or other devices at all with this app. it is just for organizing and searching through your messages. rather stupid and a waste of time!
Hello Samantha
We are extremely disappointed that you weren't satisfied with your Keepster experience. However if you were able to organize or search your messages you would have had to first make a back up of all your messages to your computer. First and foremost that's what Keepster enables all users to do. Please let us know if you did in fact create a backup? We will be glad to assist you in whatever way you need to create one. Please email us at support@keepster.co or ping us in CHAT. Thank you.
Got a 1st anniversary book of texts between me and my now fiancée - he absolutely loved it. Several of our friends also really like it and the concept. It was done well and was very timely from submission to delivery. 100% recommend
I think the idea is good but it doesn't follow through. I connect my IPhone 11 via USB and choose the text message conversation that I'd like to save. It seems to be working but doesn't complete, just keeps spinning like it's working. The initial conversation was saved the 1st time I used Keepster. Itunes was updated and I was easily able to choose the conversations to save, and it was done. It hasn't successfully saved a conversation since and the messages are not lengthy.
I am very impressed. Keep on developing.
Does exactly what I wanted it to do.
Works here in the browser

Good program for free
This is really awesome...it's definitely going to be dangerous to my productivity as I scroll through memories to make a book! Only wish the window to read messages was a little bigger.
Really good to be able to clear up space on your phone but still be able to keep the messages; it’s like being able to have your cake AND eat it. Being able to search through messages is really good, and the feature that shows the total number of messages in a chat is cool as well. Some features I do wish it had were being able to store the name of a group chat, or search messages by sender, or being able to resize the application window bigger to view more messages at once; but apart from that, it’s a really good and useful program.
The new update is brilliant as the Keepster back up takes up way less space. Can’t wait to order my books. Thanks Keepster!
Very useful tool to hold onto important moment transpired through text
Keepster, I cannot sing your praises loud enough. You’ve taken the messages and photos sent during the first year of a child’s life and turned them into a family keepsake that hopefully will become a family heirloom. The quality of your work was wonderful. We could not be more pleased.
Keepster is rated 4.32 based on 117 reviews