Keepster Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keepster
Read Keepster Reviews

About Keepster:

Keepster is software to help recognize how meaningful your messages can be. Using Keepster, you can turn the meaningful messages found on your phone into a one-of-a-kind Keepster book! Ensure your favorite texts, chats, photos & emojis last forever.

Keepster 5 star review on 30th December 2020
Michael Weisfeld
Michael Weisfeld
Keepster 4 star review on 27th May 2020
Jennifer Mackey
Very satisfied with the customer service and your product. Very pleased with the book....thank you!
kind of dumb app.. you cannot save your messages to your computer or other devices at all with this app. it is just for organizing and searching through your messages. rather stupid and a waste of time!
Hello Samantha
We are extremely disappointed that you weren't satisfied with your Keepster experience. However if you were able to organize or search your messages you would have had to first make a back up of all your messages to your computer. First and foremost that's what Keepster enables all users to do. Please let us know if you did in fact create a backup? We will be glad to assist you in whatever way you need to create one. Please email us at support@keepster.co or ping us in CHAT. Thank you.
Got a 1st anniversary book of texts between me and my now fiancée - he absolutely loved it. Several of our friends also really like it and the concept. It was done well and was very timely from submission to delivery. 100% recommend
I think the idea is good but it doesn't follow through. I connect my IPhone 11 via USB and choose the text message conversation that I'd like to save. It seems to be working but doesn't complete, just keeps spinning like it's working. The initial conversation was saved the 1st time I used Keepster. Itunes was updated and I was easily able to choose the conversations to save, and it was done. It hasn't successfully saved a conversation since and the messages are not lengthy.
I am very impressed. Keep on developing.
Does exactly what I wanted it to do.
Works here in the browser

Good program for free
This is really awesome...it's definitely going to be dangerous to my productivity as I scroll through memories to make a book! Only wish the window to read messages was a little bigger.
Really good to be able to clear up space on your phone but still be able to keep the messages; it’s like being able to have your cake AND eat it. Being able to search through messages is really good, and the feature that shows the total number of messages in a chat is cool as well. Some features I do wish it had were being able to store the name of a group chat, or search messages by sender, or being able to resize the application window bigger to view more messages at once; but apart from that, it’s a really good and useful program.
The new update is brilliant as the Keepster back up takes up way less space. Can’t wait to order my books. Thanks Keepster!
Very useful tool to hold onto important moment transpired through text
Keepster, I cannot sing your praises loud enough. You’ve taken the messages and photos sent during the first year of a child’s life and turned them into a family keepsake that hopefully will become a family heirloom. The quality of your work was wonderful. We could not be more pleased.
I wish there were a print feature and more user friendly when selecting dates.
Keepster does things other apps cannot. A certain back-up as well as a way to organize. Most genius of all: being able to place a years-long text chain (broken into manageable sizes) and print them as a book.

It's genius.
what a fantastic app...easy to use, first order arrived a few days ago, and wife LOVES it...will be ordering more for sure
It’s easy to use and reliable way of backing up the messages.
Total BS, you say its free, but nothing works unless you pay!!!! Worthless POS..............
Worked very well backing up memorable messages
The quality of the book I ordered completely exceeded my expectations. The cover is silly and smooth, the colors rich and bold, and the emojis are bigger than in an actual text! I will definitely be ordering more.
I give the finished product 5 stars but the ease of use a 1 star. It is so difficult to use and some of the photos do not transfer over and there is no telling which ones cause an error and make it impossible to complete a project. I am going to attempt to order more but it is a hard task to complete.
Vicki we are thrilled that you give your Keepster Book a 5-star review. We are always working to make Keepster easier to use and error-free. However, some images are challenging given the HEIC/HEIF format used by iPhones. We recently released an updated version to better handle those types of images. Hopefully when you use Keepster again to make more books you have a smoother experience and consider updating your review to 4 or 5 stars.

PS: Check out our new fonts and formatting options for your new books.
Keepster is rated 4.33 based on 129 reviews