Keys247: Emergency Locksmith London Reviews

6% of reviewers recommend Keys247: Emergency Locksmith London

Tell us how Keys247: Emergency Locksmith London made you happy

Telephone
"Very disappointed with the service received. Extremely expensive for a few minutes job !!!! This company took advantage of my situation. Extremely sad. Please don’t use them !!!!"
Are you Keys247: Emergency Locksmith London? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"SCAM!! SCAM!!! Will break your lock and demand extortionate amounts to replace it after it is broken! DO NOT USE!!! Complete con artists! So called “owner” Chris afterwards called me twice to abuse me. Worst experience ever."
"SCAM!! SCAM!!! Will break your lock and demand extortionate amounts to replace it after it is broken! DO NOT USE!!! Complete con artists!"
"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! They completely took advantage of the stressful situation I was in locked out of my house with two young children, one of whom is disabled, and charged me £940 for 30 minutes. I was so stressed and upset and vulnerable, I paid it at the time, then realised upon reviewing the invoice how much they had charged me. Totally shonky set up, I have since been contacted by others to say they too have been scammed."
"Do not use these people. They are a total rip off. If you get Daniel run a mile. He's hopeless. I wish I'd read these reviews before calling them out. Use anyone other than this shoddy company."
"Turned up at the same time as another locksmith but this locksmith wanted to charge us over £125 to drill and replace the lock, while the locksmiths from London Locks opened it with no drilling and only charged £65. This company is a con avoid like the plaque."
"Do not use this company. They quoted £60 to change cylinder lock and charged over £500. The customer service is disgraceful. They even tried to deny they did the work(someone called Daniel in the office). This was despite me advising they were in breach of fire safety regulations. These people are a bunch of cowboys and I have serious concerns about their business practices."
"We were charged £430 to change a lock that retails 50. Avoid company at all costs!!!"
"Please don't choose this service provider at any cost as they charge a lot.They have charged 593 pounds for drilling and replacing key of my back door taking advantage of the fact that I'm new to the city.They will literally loot you...taking advantage of your situation.Unfair and unprofessional experience. They have charged 245 pound for a lock that cost less than 40 pound in the market.Can you believe this? I'm working with more people who faced similar situation and update you shortly. They will provide advertisements saying charge is just 59 pound but at the end of work it will ended up in 10 times more than they have advertised..Please read all the reviews in this site not just recent ones..."
"We waited for over an hour and spoke to their call centre several times before cancelling and using a different locksmith. They were awful. Save your free mobile minutes - they’re not even worth that."
"Terrible. We were told someone would be here in 15 mins. They sent 3 different locksmiths over 1.5 hours, none arrived. I called one and asked if he was coming, he said “YA YA YA” and hung up on me, then never showed up. The cust service line tried to assign a new one to us but we gave up and called someone else. Ridiculous."
"This is a SCAM, they told us the total cost will be £59 and finally we paid £415. Please do NOT call these guys, this is unacceptable"
"Do not use these people. They charged £325.00 (ex VAT & labour) for a lock which retails at ~£109. They also charged £28 (ex-VAT) per key, which retail for £12.50 (incl. VAT). After nearly three weeks the keys have yet to arrive. Apparently there is a guarantee ... had no idea; nothing dated or signed and no much good if they can't even send keys. In short ..."
"Good Service will use again !! Thank you!"
Keys247: Emergency Locksmith London is rated 1.25 based on 16 reviews