Kiddies Kingdom Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Kiddies Kingdom Reviews

About Kiddies Kingdom:

Kiddies Kingdom is one of the UK&rsquo;s most genuine suppliers of baby products, being in the baby industry for over 17 years we can Guarantee our customers Quality products at Great prices. We offer an extensive range of high quality nursery goods delivered direct to the customers door within 1-2 working days, the majority of customers enjoying a speedy next day delivery. Our range includes prams and pushchairs, Cots &amp; Cotbeds, Baby Walkers, Baby swings, highchairs, bouncers, travel cots and so much more&hellip; <br /> <br /> Kiddies Kingdom members benefit from: <br /> <br /> FREE Delivery to UK Mainland on all orders over &pound;50<br /> Huge Discounts and Bargain products (up to 70 % OFF)<br /> Call-back requests available<br /> Efficient follow up emails notifying the customer on the process of their order<br /> Right to return the product within 7 days, NO Questions asked!<br /> Several payment options: Credit/debit cards, Cash/Money order, and now even Paypal!

01924 439049

cs@kiddies kingdom.com

4th Floor, Saville Mills, Mill Street East

Tell us how Kiddies Kingdom made you happy
They shipped a cheaper, less secure version of the item I purchased. It looks the same, but it is not. If I didn't notice I would have kept an item that is 40GBP cheaper and my children would be less safe.
Quick delivery, easy to reschedule dates.
From start to finish, the service I have received from Kiddie Kingdom has been exemplary. With regular updates of the status of my delivery to efficient response time to any queries I’ve had, the item arrived in good time and perfect confusion. Staff have been friendly and helpful throughout, would definitely recommend!
Kiddies kingdom website was super easy to navigate and to purchase from! They provided me with tracking details and my package came on time! Super happy with my new doona isofix base!!! I highly rate Kiddies Kingdom and I will definitely purchase from them again!
My pram is faulty I put my son in it and the traps to keep him safe and secure are broken
great service, delivery quicker than expected and updated by text regularly, item in perfect condition, will buy from here again:) (delivered over 7 days because it’s so close to christmas- understandable)
Beautiful little travel system for granddaughter and was delivered when they said it would happy days
ordered the Ickle bubba moon 3 in one, absolutely love it! It’s stunning! I got confused with delivery times and dates but literally a 5 minute phone call with the company confirmed everything I needed ❤️
Excellent communication with updates on my order. By far cheapest online as well. Very happy
Bought Britax Dualfix Family M I-Size car seat for my newborn. Arrived very quickly and good packed. Great service and £30 cheaper than elsewhere. Thanks.
Will never order from this company again. Paid in full for baby changing unit. Took hours to put it together and finally nothing was in sync, drawers didn't line up and cupboard wouldn't close. Customer service from staff was disgraceful. Was told couldn't have refund because we'd assembled it. Had to go to trading standards before eventually having full refund. Disgusting attitude with staff and manager who I won't name to save them the embarrassment. Spoilt the whole experience of buying for our first grandchild.
Great product and service
Good site to offer kids stuff,Trustworthy
Ordering process was simple and straightforward. Had to wait for the 3 in 1 pram to be in Stockholm which was approximately 6 weeks but the item itself is brilliant. Ideal for quick breakdown into a car seat and fully adjustable to suit height of the pusher. Money very well spent. Ideal item.
Very good services. Thanks. I recomand it
VERY GOOD SERVICE,GOOD PRICE ,QUICK DISPATCH.THANK YOU
Excellent price and very quick delivery sooner than expected in fact.
The item I purchased was extremely good every thing I had hoped for, It will be perfect when my first Great Grandchild arrives in a few weeks.
Although the cot is not in use yet the service and delivery were fantastic from this company. It’s certainly one to remember!
I am happy with the purchase I had from Kiddies Kingdom. Many thanks!
Kiddies Kingdom is rated 2.83 based on 388 reviews