kinex Reviews

Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Over A Week
Read kinex Reviews

Tell us how kinex made you happy
what a big mistake we have made by transferring to this outfit !!!!!! its now over a month and still we have no broadband also changed our mobile net work over to them (0r tried) was told we would have phone 3 to 5 working days then told it would on Wednesday 29/01/2020 which is two weeks from the order. guess what lol no phone still. passed from pillar to post with blatant lies I am sure coco the clown is running this company
We had a phone service for approx. 5 years, we added broadband & aligned the two 12 month contracts and the service was good. After 9 months the customer service team increased the prices substantially without our agreement, lied numerous times during discussions therefore in accordance with the terms we advised we are not renewing.
All not fine now; they are calling weekly and advising over £300 pound penalty........................ongoing problem.
Do not contract with Kinex.
Incredibly rude company, terrible prices and guess what there charging you, canceled and 6 months on still getting bills
Shocking Shocking Shocking !!! The worst service I have ever come across - Pathetic admin, they lie, they over charge, they ignore customer complaints, they get invoices wrong every month, They should not be in business
sales teams always over promise on what they can actually deliver. I would avoid this company if possible.
Terrible company to deal with. Sales rep promises to save money and minimum disruption to your service during the changeover.
We are without phone lines now for 8 days and counting.
Avoid at all costs.
I did something good for my business today. I got rid of Kinex. Do not trust a word this company says. Avoid at all cost
How is this company still in business? Terrible to deal with, they try to tie you into unfair and expensive contracts
AVOID! absolutely shocking company who think it is ok to use threatening behaviour to get people to sign contracts, will not take no as an answer and refuse to leave when asked on numerous occasions. AVOID!
Unbelievably poorly run company. Their ethos is to lie and take as much money as they can through those lies. Spoke to an agent over the phone about it and he even agreed my observation is unfair. Need to be put on bbc watchdog as far as I'm concerned...
Awful expensive scam artists, manipulating my gran into a contract.
AVOID this company like the plague. Lied to, mis-sold products. Tried to terminate, but have billed running into 5 figures. Would leave a zero review if I could!
An absolute nonsense of a company who are charging us almost double our last supplier despite their salesman having guaranteeing us we would be cheaper with them. I wish I could meet him again!
Always change me over change I ring complain about that keep cuts my phone or thay answer and put down the lady who I speak to she name Michael and she keep put phone down I asked her can speak to maneger sho told me we don't have any maneger and keep charge me over change not happy costumer at all
We cancelled with Kinex over 7 months ago, they still send bills for the number that was cancelled and threaten us with debt collection, they also threaten to disconnect/suspend the number despite it being with another provider, we get calls every week and emails from them despite sending them proof that they do not have our number.

We stupidly ignored the other reviews when we signed up with them a couple years ago. Do not make the same mistake.
Very poor, very expensive. I wanted to terminate my contract but nothing doing. Wont use them again.
Endless spam calls from multiple numbers over a period of many years.

Telling them I'm not interested and to remove my number from their data base about 20 times makes no difference.

Harassing company which deserves to be fined by Ofcom.
Avoid this company cost my father a fortune . Zero rating
I deeply regret changing to kinex. The Bristol sales rep Sebastian did a number on me. Nothing but issues ...I'm supposed to have 1 line and broadband approximately £35 a month plus vat. 1st bill £132 second £94! Customer service representative promised to sort it out but nothing yet. My broadband dropsout every time we get a phone call. Nobody installed the service-they mixed up the change of supplier and I had to do the leg work whilst paying both suppliers. They have said they will credit the costs of the swap. ..Initially I had confidence Kinex were going to help me but now I'm not convinced. I'm being grossly overcharged with a service which isn't working. So my only advice is to avoid kinex and veristar. Why cant companies just deliver the service they promise? The salesman lied, the company promised to resolve the issues but I have to chase them every step of the way.
If I ran my business like this I would be out of business
I deeply regret changing to kinex. The Bristol sales rep Sebastian did a number on me. Nothing but issues ...I'm supposed to have 1 line and broadband approximately £35 a month plus vat. 1st bill £132 second £94! Customer service representative promised to sort it out but nothing yet. My broadband dropsout every time we get a phone call. Nobody installed the service-they mixed up the change of supplier and I had to do the leg work whilst psyo g both suppliers. Initially I had confidence Kinex were going to help me but now I'm not convinced. I'm being grossly overcharged with a service which isn't working. So my only advice is to avoid kinex and veristar. Why cant companies just deliver the service they promise? The salesman lied, the company promised to resolve the issues but I have to chase them every step of the way.
If I ran my business like this I would be out of business.
kinex is rated 1.08 based on 123 reviews