kinex Reviews

Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Over A Week
Read kinex Reviews

Tell us how kinex made you happy
I deeply regret changing to kinex. The Bristol sales rep Sebastian did a number on me. Nothing but issues ...I'm supposed to have 1 line and broadband approximately £35 a month plus vat. 1st bill £132 second £94! Customer service representative promised to sort it out but nothing yet. My broadband dropsout every time we get a phone call. Nobody installed the service-they mixed up the change of supplier and I had to do the leg work whilst psyo g both suppliers. Initially I had confidence Kinex were going to help me but now I'm not convinced. I'm being grossly overcharged with a service which isn't working. So my only advice is to avoid kinex and veristar. Why cant companies just deliver the service they promise? The salesman lied, the company promised to resolve the issues but I have to chase them every step of the way.
If I ran my business like this I would be out of business.
had the KINEX visit sounded like a good deal signed paperwork with 30 days to change our mind got bombarded with calls to get started looked into it further and the dealcwas not that good explained this to them ended up with them putting phone down on me 2 weeks later had email from BT saying sorry to hear that you are leaving contact BT to find out that KINEX had still gone ahead with change over only good thing about this was i got a better beal from BT keeping a eye on bank account for KINEX to take money out which i am expecting
What a terrible company to deal with their representatives sells you deal they give you positive but not mentioning the negative. I was told if my company closed down no termination fee would occur, I am now I dispute with them, they say he would never had said that. WRONG, it’s like talking to a brick wall
I now await my final bill, my big mistake was changing from BT
I will now go back to them knowing they give a very good service
Shocking telecoms company for any business, one problem after another on a change over, has cost a fortune and still problems not resolved, Do not under any circumstance use this company.
miss selling service, selling broadband and they send me phone with contract after cancelling direct debit now they send me bills over 2000 pounds after 3 years, they send debt collectors... avoid , do not touch this company in any way
I have had a complaint open with the company since they misssold me an energy contact to years ago.

Last month they cancelled the complaint and said the cancellation department would be in touch.

Now they have lie and say they never said that re-opened the complaint and refuse to give a deadlock letter to take to ofegm.
If I could this would be a -5 Star review. Lied to about this being a service for business and it would bypass domestic users and i'd notice a big difference. That was the only thing they said that is right it is much worse . Some days it would be quicker sending a letter than an email the wifi is slow or non existent at times. Wrote a review on Trustpilot and it was taken down because they claimed it was defamatory. I told the truth this company doesn't like that. AVOID AT ALL COST.
I’ve had an horrendous experience with Kinex!!
My internet never works ever!!!
My monthly bill should be capped at £51.00 for a package to include internet and unlimited calls. I’ve always paid over!!! But my business is mostly run from my mobile phone so I don’t make many calls hardly ever. My phone line is for incoming calls for bookings. So why are my monthly bills always over?? But trying to complain to this company is a complete waste of breath!!
I’ve complained no end and it gets me no where!!!
I get calls from Kinex daily both at my business and personal mobile that are just harassment!!! With no intention of trying to help solve my problems.
I’ve since learned that I’m alone and my story is one of a many!!
I left a negative review to warn people of my horrible experiences with trust pilot to learn that they are paid by these bad companies including Kinex to delete them!!!
It seems every company that has any connection to Kinex are corrupt.
They all need to be investigated and brought to justice!!!
My advice stay well away from this company at all costs!!!!
Since opening my account Feb 2019 I have had nothing but bill issues - no matters raised ever resolved - constant calls asking for payment when no correct up to date bill has been rcvd - bills online have no breakdown no access to units used no way of checking - they are incapbale of producing a correct current bill after a meter read and expect customers to wait until the following month for a correct bill which of course by then is out of date an again behind - the call centres fail to answer any billing questions and say they have no access to the bill I would warn people to stay away from Kinex/Versater
Kinex is a great sorted my water out quickly and made me feel fantastic thanks Ryan
Excellent company, Water Sales team in Hamilton were very helpful. Customer service is very efficient as well.
We had their rep call this morning and he was woefully unprepared, he was over friendly which is a bad sign and the company from the outset showed all the signs that cause concern for me. I'm a great believer if the offer is too good to believe something is wrong and looking at the reviews on this site I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole! Thank you to all for confirming my fears.
Lied when setting up contract and are chasing for payment for disconnection fees after I had to give up my office. Was told when I signed up that if I ceased trading or had to move office, even if I was trading from a different office with a different provider, there would be no fees to pay. All lies apparently. Well will happily see them in court now. Also will counter claim for harassment and stress and will be demanding compensation.
What a dreadful rip off company, feel sorry for the staff who don't know if they coming or going, such bad service, ran rings around them. I would call the company diskinex it is not worth one star. Don't go with them they grab money and you don't get a service keeps dropping off.
Terrible company, full of lies and only after one thing £££.
I worked for this company as a sales rep, from start to finish all I heard were lies. They filled my head with lies about what I would be doing each day. Then send me driving miles in my own car with no fuel allowance (50 miles on one occasion) for me to get there and there wasn’t an appointment booked. This happened on a daily basis.
They Make you say anything to make a sale. They lie to customers about installation fees, they will tell you there isn’t any. But...... just another lie.
I then decided to part ways with Kinex, so they decided not to pay me. They have since been ignoring my emails.
Please steer clear of this company, wether it be using their services or working for them
Such a rubbish company and customer service, wouldn't recommend them to my enemy.
Bloody awful in all aspects. Customer service shoddy. Misinformation, reps do not know all the facts. You send an email to head of customer services and no reply. I call and am told she doesn’t speak to customers, WHAT!
I’m stuck on a 3 year contract. Better to pay more and receive good service.
Absolutely dreadful company to deal with. Avoid at all costs.
My husband was told that if he retired and closed his business he could end the contract without any penalties. They have now sent him a £272.51 termination fee and are denying what they said and say it is in the small print. This is outragious. They have also asked for proof from his accountant which has now cost us accountant fees.
Dreadful pressure sales tactics - avoid this company at all costs
Do not go with this Company 10 years in Business never seen anything like it scamming people to join them costing me so much money and stress
kinex is rated 1.08 based on 123 reviews