kinex Reviews

Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Over A Week
Read kinex Reviews

Tell us how kinex made you happy
Avoid this company at all costs. They are most untrustworthy con-artists I have ever had the misfortune to deal with during my 17 years in business. The contract they provide does customers no favours at all. They are on a 30-day contract with Talk-Talk themselves, but happily con their customers into years worth of contract and refuse to provide the smallest about consideration.
The worst company I've ever dealt with.
They sent me some invoices to pay after changing the company for a much better one. After paying the one which I had to pay, I sent another with an ever greater sum. In the end, they sent intimidation that someone will come to my company and confiscate things on the account that I should NOT pay. Unfortunately, I paid not to have problems, even though I SHOULD NOT. I advise against this company to anyone who thinks to sign a contract with this company for anything. There are much better companies and HONEST as opposed to this. They should not even get one star
DO NOT GO WITH THIS PROVIDER, SCAM COMPANY, PLEASE AVOID AT ALL COST.
Serious and honest advice... do not sign up with these cowboys. If you have the intention to sign up because they are cheap, then be ready to get cheap service too.

We have been bombarded with massive electric bill.. £300 each month for using 2 computers and basic light. Have provided all latest meter reads that should bring the bills to £30 per month and now not willing to fix meter reads.

If you have spare time to deal with unwanted hassle, sign up today.
Avoid this dreadful company at all costs. While moving house they have lost my long standing business phone number, left the phone in service and ringing for 4 weeks after moving. They couldn't provide the service in the new house causing me to have to cancel my contract early. They then charged over £600 cancellation fees and blocked my number so the new provider couldn't take it over, even though they had transferred the number from BT in the first place. Shocking service and business practices. They have caused untold damage to my business and huge distress to me.

Don't touch with a barge pole.
Would not recommend this company.. pay your bill on time every month for 18 months then they send a massive bill £ 1,700 claiming they undercharged you for electric for 18 months then cut of our broadband land line and mobile till the debt is payed ,the alleged undercharged bill was for electric but that remained on. Then on phoning to ask about a payment plan they wouldn’t except my offer demanding we pay a £500 upfront and the remainder to be paid of within 6 months waited on at least 6 callbacks and haven’t spoken to customer service yet.. but there quick to call demanding money won’t be renewing with them when contract expires shower of incompetent muppets..
Apparently incapable of providing written responses/acknowledgments to a letter of complaint, despite multiple requests for a reply. Yet they seem very capable of provide written requests for monies they believe are due, when you leave them, for charges that are not contained in the Terms and Conditions when you sign up. I am hopeful that this review may actually prompt a reply to my letter...but I will not be holding my breath!

Do yourself a favour and have nothing to do with this firm unless you enjoy the feeling of being misled, spending time speaking to numerous people in a call centre who call demanding money (but apparently seem to have no access to customer records) and relish the prospect of having to use the Telecommunications Ombudsman to get any hope of a response to letters.
Kinex is the worst company I have ever dealt with!! Their customer service is terrible. Their communication is appalling as they don't get back to you and ignore you as they don't want to resolve a complaint. I had no internet for 2 weeks at my business due to them!! If I could give them zero stars I would!! They also lied in regards to the contract so I've been conned into a contract with them!! DO NOT SIGN UP WITH KINEX....IT IS THE WORST BUSINESS EVER!!!
Terrible company, awful customer services. If you are even a loyal customer for 3 - 4 years, at the end of the day you want to end the contract, they will treat you badly and take as much money as possible from your bank account. Unfair!!

Edyta!

No ones helped me at all!! I called several many times and every single person said something different. my contract has ended 12.06 and today I paid a large sum of money for ....something what I can’t accept! I do not use your service from 8.05!!! And I was still paid all amount of money until today which I think is wrong! Btw. All calls are recorded! I've been paying always money on time for the service for all couple years and I never complain but what happened today and least 3 weeks is a terrible how you been treatment me! unacceptable!!!!!!!
AVOID AT ALL COSTS k1063088
Absolutely disgusted with Kinex after 1 year of issues I was finally advised I was due a refund. I gave them my bank details with explicit instructions that these were only to be used for refund purpose and in time got an email advising they would refund the money. Appparantly the cannot do cheque payments. Yesterday they Took the money OUT of my account. I now have to go through the process of complaint to Public Services ombudsman and Financial services ombudsman as they are now owe me twice as much money which has caused financial hardship and up until now taken a year to refund!!. I also have to contact my bank as they have illegally taken payment and what guarantee do I have that they won't continue to take payments???
Sadly I have to give them a star!
Worst company ever! LIED about the contract, and tried bullying me, only when I asked for the voice recording of the online verbal contract and I started copying in the Ombudsman to the emails did they admit to falsely selling a product to me and try to take money from me for what they said was a 'free' add on product and service.
I have literally spent well over 50 hours with all the problems I have had with them. Electricity, Phone, Broadband and Mobile services all had problems, and this affected my Business, as I had to put aside time to deal with Kinex instead of seeing my clients.
DO NOT trust this company!
And today we switched compaines and our broadband is now whizzing fast instead of chugging away like it has done for the last 2 years.
This is the worst company as a business person I have ever had to deal with, do not have anything to do with this company.
The service is terrible I have had no internet connection since October 2018 I have spent several hours trying to rectify the situation and got nowhere.
Do not have anything to do with Kinex terrible company.
Very similar to those other customers experience.I have an elderly parent who is having issues. They are charging him £17.99 a month for his name in the phone book.Anybody else being charged for that ?Also had threats of court action if attempted to go else where.
Kinex - disgraceful company that is trying to extort potential customers.
It is a scam company in my experience.
Awful company! This company is a con
AVOID AVOID AVOID!!
AVOID!!! Thought Openreach was coming yet opened my door to these conmen. Usual hard sales where they won’t leave until you sign (I didn’t) and they want you to trust that if you find a better deal, they’ll shred the contract, which is 3 years by the way.

The rep didn’t know all of the prices that she was quoting, got the cancellation charges wrong as she said 30% of balance needs paying plus £50.00 however when I read the small print, it was actually 50% to be paid back.

They cooling off period where they will shred the contract is worded in such a manner that the purchaser wouldn’t be able fight an injustice. You “may cancel without charge before you service start date”. What’s to say I don’t get that date as soon as the rep leaves, thus me entering the contract and liable for 50% cancellation costs?

They also offer water, gas and electricity and claim to be the cheapest in the uk however you can’t get a quote until you sign up to broadband. Hmm?

My advice is go with your instincts, GO!
Absolutely disgraceful company
Stay away
Worst company I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. Conned from beginning to end. Poor service, poor equipment, lies by the rep and credit control. Massive charges to leave contract. Aggressive sales rep. This company should be shut down.
Changed from BT at work because of price.

Kinex is awful.

Daily drop outs,unable to connect to the internet.

Reboot on a daily basis rarely helps.

Support staff very friendly but unable to help at all.

If we had a £1 for every time they said it was sorted we could afford BT again.
kinex is rated 1.08 based on 123 reviews