kinex Reviews

Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Over A Week
Read kinex Reviews

Tell us how kinex made you happy
We had a phone service for approx. 5 years, we added broadband & aligned the two 12 month contracts and the service was good. After 9 months the customer service team increased the prices substantially without our agreement, lied numerous times during discussions therefore in accordance with the terms we advised we are not renewing.
All not fine now; they are calling weekly and advising over £300 pound penalty........................ongoing problem.
Do not contract with Kinex.
Terrible company to deal with. Sales rep promises to save money and minimum disruption to your service during the changeover.
We are without phone lines now for 8 days and counting.
Avoid at all costs.
We are taking Kinex to court as in 3 months from logging the fault they still cant fix it £750 cancellation fee. Every time you say you are going to leave they say oh we have not completed our trouble shooting. 3 MONTHS is long enough when trying to run a business...........see you in court Kinex
I wont go on, as i have wasted so much time on this shoddy outfit!
Absolute lies from the start! my bill is twice as much as it used to be and the service is worse! long periods with any line on hold for hours! don't believe the made up reviews from their own staff!
Avoid!!!!
The service provided was not at all as described by the sales person. Poor customer service with long waiting time and no response at all to online queries. Intermittent internet was constantly causing disruption to my business. I found this company's communication to be aggressive, we have been receiving numerous sales calls for different products even when we requested to not receive further calls, they continue.

Overall, nowhere near the standard of competitors and very aggressive in many areas of their communication/sales.
customer beware,this company almost gave me a nervous breakdown.....Lots of lost business....no broadband over the Christmas holidays.
They all tell one lie after another and no one seems to communicate with each other.
The fact that they are are company selling communication is a joke
Never got to signing anything. The sales pitch was flawed from the start. Promising too much at reduced prices for 1 year and locking you in to a three year contract which from second year onwards would cost more than old contract. I don't like pushy sales people.
Anyone that says they will undercut all the opposition has to make some money somewhere. Guess where that is!!
incompetent staff who dont know the new consent laws been dealing with agreed call backs 4 nearly 5 months now still nothing even the complaints dept is an utter joke how do you complain about a complain. always kept on hold 4 hours

Avoid at all costs
Oh where do we start?!
Bullying tactics, rude staff, letters and emails filled with complete jargon nonsense to try and confuse you, lying about prices!!! A complete lack of customer skills, no one seems to know what package I was on, signed me up to multiple accounts!
There is a reason this is a two-bit company and should be avoided at all costs! my biggest concern is that I was foolish enough to sign up with these cowboys, I think it was the persistence of the salesman who wouldn’t take no for an answer and literally turned up on my doorstep every day for a week until I caved in!
After conflicting phone conversations with their staff I’ve actually gave up and referred them to my solicitors and the ombudsman so we will see where we go from there regarding my account, because talking direct to Kinex is like banging your head repeatedly against a brick wall!
As a small business owner I love supporting small businesses, thing is... they have to be good! My experience of this is... sometimes you’ve just got to go with the big guns! Stick to your BT, your virgin, your sky, they actually might know what they’re doing! These have just been hassle, potentially expensive hassle at that!
Incredibly rude company, terrible prices and guess what there charging you, canceled and 6 months on still getting bills
sales teams always over promise on what they can actually deliver. I would avoid this company if possible.
I did something good for my business today. I got rid of Kinex. Do not trust a word this company says. Avoid at all cost
If I could have given minus stars then I would have. Avoid this company at all costs. They lie constantly, don’t return calls, say there is nobody to deal with problems, the list goes on. This is going to cost hundreds to get out of and we’ve only been with them two months! Awful internet and phone line to boot! I cannot stress just how awful this company is!
terrible company, hours of wastes time on the phone, they ignore your complaints and send out faulty routers and wrong authentication numbers to you. 3 year business contract for rip off prices, avoid and dont use them. worst company ever
This company claim to be 'responsible company providing utility services to small and medium business customers in the UK.' But if responsible means mis-selling a business landline and broadband package to an elderly couple (my in-laws) then I really need to refresh my understanding of the word 'responsible'. This despicable company have over-charged my elderly in-laws hundreds of pounds for a business service they don't need. My in-laws are in their late 70s, early 80s and have no idea about any of this, so it should have been obvious that a business service was not what they needed. Absolutely appalled at this, and the fact they feel it's acceptable to charge £10 for a non-direct debit payment on top of the hundreds of pounds they have extorted from this elderly couple. I will be taking this to higher authorities, newspapers and social media to make sure this company never acts in this despicable way again.
Wrongly diagnosed problems over the phone. Engineers sent at a time not discussed and surprise surprise. We were informed they would be with us between 8 am and 1pm. What time did we get that notice? 1:34pm that day!
Now been waiting to talk to someone and kept on hold for 30 min... still not spoken to anyone!
Would be lovely to tell you how happy you’ve made my parents - unfortunately I can’t ~ shoddy service ~ don’t touch them ~ they have left my elderly parents without no internet & poor quality phone communication ( if they can get it ) for the last couple of weeks .AVOID AT ALL COSTS
Shocking customer service
On the 17 March 2020 Having had a very nice young man keep telling how proud he was of the five star rating Kinex were achieving. I signed the form.
But that weekend I looked at the reviews and was shocked to see that the bad results were 27% against 55% good. On the Monday I phoned the contact number to cancel, only to be told , I’d been given the wrong number. The first number given was wrong it was for dealing with faults. But just could not get though anyway. The second number obtained was for their Head Office, 3 hours plus and give up trying to get though. Tuesday I managed to send a message though their complaint system. It’s Wednesday and still no results.
Do look at the bad reviews , lack of communication, price increases, long delays in repairs , rudeness from personal and more. My advise steer clear off kinex.
They harass you with phone calls and promise you the world. Send their rep out and let you believe is easy and simple and cheap. I’ve heard nothing off them in a month after signing up and today I’ve been on hold for a total of 2.5 hours and been hung up on twice. What an absolute sham! I’ve now contacted BT and they will Be taking over. I advise anyone to reconsider when going with these absolute cowboys
kinex is rated 1.08 based on 123 reviews