Kingdom Of Green Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Kingdom Of Green Reviews

+447543184148

Tell us how Kingdom Of Green made you happy
Quick service great product.
Quick delivery and great products.
Quick delivery. New updated item received not as picture of item.
The order come on time
Nice products, decent prices and top notch service and delivery!
Definitely one of the best online shops I've ordered from.very good products and good prices and delivery is spot on.arriving the next day.very pleased 😊
Flowers are amazing
Excellent website
excellent service, great products.
Quick delivery
Good item
Always meet expectations, nice flowers, always on time... am disappointed the flower sales are stopping, the current situation is madness! Free the CBD!
This is a great service with the added security of 💯 quality.
Thank you for the attention to detail.👍
Excellent place to get CBD flowers which is what I have purchased from this site, quite a good range of flowers and different strength of CBD content.
I highly recommend this shop.
Thank you.
Great Products
First time trying CBD flower and already feel the benefits. I have used lots of CBD products and recommend your flowers. Great customer service!
After suffering with stress, anxiety & depression for many years I decided to look into CBD oil. There are lots on the market, it can be a mindfield! After a lot of research I decided to try Kingdom Of Green 10% cbd oil due to its extraction process & competitive price. I'm only 8 stone so do 2-3 drops a day. I've noticed a huge improvement in my stress & anxiety levels, I'm also much more patient & calmer. I've only been taking it for a week so I'm looking forward to seeing what else it can do re possibly helping my depression & back ache. I'm hoping that eventually I might even be able to come off my anti depressants. I would highly recommend this product & also the company. They are very transparent & honest and I received my order in 2days. Thank you.
Made a order and came within 2 days . All sealed correctly. Signed for myself at delivery
My order was really nice and one of the cheaper products .
I'm going to use aging soon and try another now after having so far good service
Perfect delivery.
This has helped me no end with physical and mental health and is now helping my niece with mental trauma.

Thankyou guys
Quality CBD products
Easy to select and order what I wanted.Fast delivery.Item packaged well. Would buy again from KOG. Thank you 😁
Kingdom Of Green is rated 4.80 based on 690 reviews