Kiwitaxi Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kiwitaxi
Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Kiwitaxi made you happy
I am in the same situation as many other users where I had to cancel two reservations in Italy due to COVID; Sorrento and Naples. The initial communication was good and "the financial department was working on the refund" That was in June and now 7 months later there is no communication and no response. Do not use this company.
Had a trip booked for July, cancelled in May as per Ts&Cs and have been chased for my refund ever since.

You have been withholding my money for 7 months and it is a disgrace
I had made a reservation for a transfer…
I had made a reservation for a transfer between 2 London airports for 9 people: 285 € for the month of July 2020. With the covid, I requested the cancellation within the deadlines in April). We are in December 2020, I still have not received my refund.
always the same answer: "Support Team (Kiwitaxi)

7 окт. 2020 г., 10:43 GMT+4

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

We are sorry for such inconvenience. Financial department is working on your request at the moment. As soon as they inform us regarding the solution we will let you know you about refund date.
С уважением,
Служба поддержки
Best regards,
Support Team

today kiwitaxi ignores my follow-up emails.
I filed a complaint.
What a terrible company! Cancelled my booking in April, and still no refund. No answers on my mails. Service is terrible, never book a taxi here!
I have waited 6 months to be refunded for a €400 trip that had to be cancelled due to the current Corona virus outbreak.
The company seem very reluctant to issue any refunds and are still operating, think twice before booking and only use your credit card.
This vendor is not paying invoices for the provided services. In our case, it was Microsoft License for Azure Services. We are not recommending to work with this organisation. After multiple attempts to contact the Director of the company Mr Evgenii Fedorov, company have not even replied and have an outstanding balance.
Very expensive, you can find a cheaper option on another companies.

Thank you for your feedback.

Yes, the price can seem to be high when you compare it with other companies, but let me explain what is already included in the price:

The price is fixed and it won’t change according to address within the city. Also price doesn’t depend on time en-route, if you are stuck in traffic or have to stop on traffic light, even when you drive through toll road, price won’t change. You know in advance full how much you need to pay.

The driver will meet you with a nameplate with your name: you don’t need to call him or look for him. You will know that the driver is waiting for you. This is extremely convenient if you needed to be picked up at the airport or in some other place, where you have never been and you don’t really know the environment.

If service is more important for you than a price tag - we will be glad to work with you again.
A l'heure ! Conduite parfaite en sécurité.
Salut!

Merci pour votre avis.

C'est notre plus grand plaisir de savoir que le transfert a été assuré à un bon niveau et que vous l'avez apprécié.

Au plaisir de travailler à nouveau avec vous.
Muy buen servicio
¡Hola!

Gracias por tus comentarios.

Es un gran placer saber que la transferencia se realizó en un buen nivel y que la ha disfrutado.

Esperamos trabajar con usted nuevamente.
Der Fahrer war absolut pünktlich am vereinbarten Ort, das Fahrzeug in einem sehr sauberen Zustand und der Fahrer fuhr vorsichtig. Alles so, wie man es sich vorstellt. Jederzeit gerne wieder.
Hallo!

Vielen Dank für dein Feedback.

Es ist uns eine Freude zu wissen, dass der Fahrer pünktlich war und die Fahrt angenehm war.

Ich freue mich darauf, wieder mit Ihnen zusammenzuarbeiten! :)
Very friendly and knowledgeable driver. Had lots of tourists tips regarding our stay in Lisbon. Car was immaculately clean.

Thank you for your review.

It is our pleasure to know that the driver was friendly and you had a smooth ride.

Looking forward to work with you again!
I was a bit apprehensive to use their services but ended up pleasantly surprised. The car was clean and in good shape inside and out. Not only was the driver on time but was accommodating my wish to keep the windows closed since I had caught a really bad cold the previous day and I was really sick.

Even though the drive from Luxor to Hurghada was long, it was a very smooth, efficient and hasslefree ride and we only stopped for a short toilet break. The ride itself is a lot more interesting than what I’d expected. I’ve never been to the desert – this part of the Egyptian desert at least, has a lot more of a diverse and changing landscape than I thought. The driver himself spoke enough English to carry a simple conversation and was polite, respectful and proper – something I’d been a bit concerned about as a single female traveller – asking for my permission to smoke. At times he would point out and explain things of interest to me or ask me simple questions about myself.

At no time during the entire trip did I feel unsafe or in any way worried or concerned for my well-being. I arrived safely and at my intended time at my destination. I’ve never used Kiwi taxi before but would not hesitate to use them again in the future since this was a very good experience and they cost half of what I would have had to pay for if I’d have booked this trip with my local travel agent.

Thank you for your feedback.

It is our greatest pleasure to know that as a single female traveler you felt safу and ride itself was pleasant. Even though travelling from Hurghada to Luxor takes pretty amount of time, it is nice that you were feeling at ease ans also was able to see a lot of beautiful sightseeings.

We're looking forward to work with you again and we are ready to provide with exact good service as you have experienced this time :)
These scammers took my money and no one met me at the Rome airport. This is a terrible company, I advise not to use it to anyone.

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry to know about this incident, please accept our deep aplologies. Can you please clarify your booking number so we can check what was the problem and why no one have met you?

Once again, please, accept our deep apologies regarding this matter.

We hope you give us a chance to show that we can do better than that if you ever decide to choose Kiwitaxi again.
Convenient, efficient, affordable and so much more. I had my flight delayed just for a bit, I was pleasantly surprised how quick my messages were acknowledged. One of the best aspects of all is the opportunity to select method of payments (upon booking or at the end of the trip) especially when choosing services for the first time I find it very important. Happy to recomend.

Thank you for your feedback.

We're glad to know that despite delayes of your flight, our driver was able to meet you and also our support team was helpful.

We're looking forward to work with you again.
Thanks a lot, The driver was punctual and helpful. Thanks kiwitaxi

Thank you for your review.

We're glad to know that transfer went nice and smooth and you have enjoyed our service and our driver was punctual.

Es war alles in Ordnung

Thank you for your review.

We're glad to know that transfer went nice and smooth and you have enjoyed our service.

We're looking forward to work with you again!
I arrived on the 27th of december to Istanbul new aeroport!
Nobody checked me with a sign as was offered!
On tel.the spoke only turkish, after several tel.calls with the help of a turkish guy who spoke english I found out that driver is checking me at -2 level near some column!
When I arrived there(15 min.walk) driver still wasn,t there! He arrived in 15 min! I spend time, nerves & cist of tel.calls!!!
Bad service! Never use this Kiwi!!!

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry to know that the transfer wasn't provided on a good level and you have experienced some problems with finding the driver. Please accept our deep aplologies regarding this matter. We will share this information with the specialists to eliminate this issue.

Please also note that the meeting point is mentioned in a voucher you have recieved after finishing the booking. If you have some troubles communicaing with a driver, you can also call our specialists and they will help you.

Once again, please, accept our deep apologies.

If you give us a second chance, we will be glad to provide you better service.
Son serios y puntuales

Thank you for your feedback.

We're glad to know that the you find out service excellent and transfer was good.

Looking forward to work with you again :)
Conductores educados y súper puntuales. Vehículos limpios, de calidad y en perfecto Estado mecánico.
Excelente servicio

very satisfied
Hello,

Thank you for the feedback!

We're glad to know that your transfer went good and you are satisfied with the provided service.

We will be glad to see you again :)
Kiwitaxi is rated 4.63 based on 1,063 reviews