Kiwitaxi Reviews

4.6
Based on 1,119 reviews
Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Kiwitaxi made you happy
I would like to thank every person in Kiwitaxi Team for such wonderful service! I ordered the transfer in Paris, I've never been there. Imagine, the driver met me at airport, helped with my bags and adviced where to go and how to get to. Very pleasant guy. The car was in perfect condition. Very clean and with the pleasant smell. I was completely satisfied with my transfer. I definitely recommend!!!
Service of the company, Kiwi taxi Amsterdam, was good. But driver passed derogatory *racial remark* against Asians when we had a mismatch of opinions between us and him. I hope no other person has to face this in future.
Thanks for following up my order in France. I have to say, I am very satisfied with your driver who was friendly and helpful. The car was in perfect condition, child seat and drinking water were provided. I will surely recommend your team to my friends and hope to ride with your staff again. Well done!!
Fantastic service! This is my third experience with Kiwitaxi. As usual, meeting, driver, car- all was perfect!! Our flight was delayed but our driver was at the airport with a clearly visible sign and immediately took us to our destination. I’m very happy that I found Kiwitaxi, will always use it and definitely recommend it to my family and friends.
Пользовалась услугами KiwiTaxi для трансфера в Милане в марте 2022. Спасибо команде и водителям за прекрасный сервис! Понятная система для заказа, быстрый ответ и подтверждение. Точность прибытия машины, доброжелательные водители. И основное - комфортный и быстрый трансфер. Перечитала свой отзыв - как-то сладко все написала. Исправить нечего, все было идеально! Рекомендую смело.
Good communication
Enjoy your ride ,but remember Putin rides on Ukrainian blood
The taxi was already waiting for us when we left the airport. The driver was friendly, the car was clean, and, what is especially appreciated, thanks to the advance payment we did not have to exchange money at the airport to be able to pay for the ride.
Very good. I booked 6 pax minivan for 3 adults and 3 children - 7, 9, 12 years old, without baby seats, from / to airport. Taxi's was clean and comfortable. Both times we are waiting for a few minutes for a taxies. To airport we had booked for 3,5 hours till depature, so we wasn t worried about it and went funny and fast.
Muy bueno el servicio, conductor amable. Gracias
By being flexible, prompt, friendly at very competitive price.
Good price, the family vehicle was very good size for all passengers and our bags. The driver was on time and I received a call as Kiwitaxi said I would. The driver was excellent
Very reliable service that I have now used on several occasions. Drivers always on time (they usually show up 10-15 minutes in advance of scheduled transfer time). Had to contact dispatch & support to notify of late flight arrival - all was solved (driver notified of extra waiting time) in a matter of minutes.
Excellent service
Easy to use online service. Very responsive and professional. Driver was friendly, had clean well maintained car and it was a pleasant and enjoyable journey.
Great service, drivers are punctual, respectful. Will do pit stops if needed. Real good service. Can rely on this company.
Great, efficient nas pleasant pick up with good music
Great service highly recommend
Correcto y puntual, todo perfecto, recomendable.
Great service highly recommend, Max was an awesome driver
Kiwitaxi is rated 4.60 based on 1,119 reviews