Klarity Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Klarity Health
Read Klarity Health Reviews

About Klarity Health:

Klarity is bringing the future of telehealth to psychiatry. Trusted by 6,000+ patients, Klarity has provided over 100K e-visits for patients in 25 states for professional ADHD evaluation and treatment. We have developed & utilized the most advanced Telehealth techniques to help patients and providers have a safe, secure, and private environment. We are breaking down the barriers to access mental healthcare so that anybody can get the care they need at an affordable price.

My provider listened to my concerns and followed up with any concerns or questions that I had in a timely manner- much appreciated
I have been using Klarity for a while now and it has been fantastic. Since my first appointment, Amethyst Maxey has been nothing short of amazing. I think finding someone who you feel comfortable opening up to and don’t feel shame can be a struggle, but she has allowed me to be open and honest and I feel no judgement when I talk to her about my struggles. Connecting with your provider is probably the most important aspect of getting the right mental health care that works and fits, and Amethyst has made my personal biggest struggle of talking about my feelings an easy one. So thankful to have her, my life has changed positively since our first meeting and I continue to look forward to our meetings.
I see Amethyst Maxey and am very satisfied with her services. She has been very helpful and informative!
I have been seeing Amethyst Maxey for a few months now and she has been amazing! She is very attentive and responsive to all of my concerns. I appreciate her flexibility because my schedule is always jam-packed. This, combined with Klarity being a tele-health clinic, makes receiving treatment so easy! I also love that if I have any issues with medication, or if new symptoms arise, she is able to schedule an appointment within the same day or the next day. I will definitely be continuing to use Klarity.
Amethyst Maxey has been an absolute god-send!! She’s been compassionate and understanding in the six months I’ve been a patient of hers :) Always has a selection of appointment dates and times to choose from, and is very timely in keeping them. I’m on the road a LOT (as an agency nurse), so klarity and Amethyst’s flexibility are perfect for my schedule too. I have definitely referred both to friends!
Klarity has been very easy and helpful. I've been working with Amethyst Maxey, who is great. She answers most questions before I even ask and replies to messages quickly. Glad I found Klarity.
Klarity’s platform is super user friendly and efficient. Kate, my provider is concise and receptive. Treatment is affordable. Couldn’t ask for more.
Klarity has been a helpful and painless process and Amethyst has been extremely helpful and understanding.
Amethyst Maxey was very understanding and helpful in diagnosing and treating my adhd
Amethyst Maxey has been SO helpful throughout my treatment journey. Amethyst is very kind and communicative and makes the process of getting treatment simple. Highly recommend!
Amethyst Maxey has been an incredible professional and treated me with respect and care. Would recommend to anyone.
Amethyst Maxey Has been extremely responsive and great to work with. I’m very happy with her service!
Klarity has been awesome! Amethyst Maxey has been great - super helpful, listens, and always responds quickly to any questions I have between appointments. The whole process has just made my life so much better and I'm super grateful.
Amethyst Maxey has been fantastic! Kind, caring, compassionate and provided personalized, patients centered care right from our first encounter!
Amethyst Maxey is awesome, a good listener, and has made this really easy. I felt awkward at my age getting treatment for something like this, but she was understanding and flexible.
I have never had such a great experience speaking with my provider (Amethyst Maxey) she understands my issue and takes the time to address it in a way that best suits my needs and my concerns. Amethyst is always available to answer my questions which are always speedy and professional. She is definitely the reason why I am using klarity ADHD if I had to deal with anyone else I'd probably not enjoy being here and would most likely find another place. If klarity ADHD is reading this, give this woman a raise!
Amethyst Maxey has been very helpful!
ADHD was also a term that sounded intimidating. But, now that I have such a better handle on balancing life, work, and sleep, I just wish I had reached out sooner.
So far so good! Amethyst Maxey has been a super provider. Attentive, knowledgeable, friendly, and efficient.
I have a amazing experience with Amethyst Maxey ,she makes me very comfortable ,I can talk to her and she understands me ,and have been there anytime I need anything.
Klarity Health is rated 5.0 based on 992 reviews