Kohl's Reviews

ph:+1-866-887-8884

customer.service@kohls.com

Category:
Style And Fashion

How would you rate Kohl's ?

"Easy to shop online as I can pick up items at my local store and returns are even easier at the store. They have a great selection and very convenient."
"This store has been a life saver. The quality of goods received are of the best quality. The return policy is delightful. The online shopping experience is absolutely great!"
"I order 3 products all came shipped and wrapped nicely with in the week. All 3 were priced and of good quality I like ordering from Kohls they always do a great job"
"Kohl's is all about customer service and satisfaction. Their products are quality and good style. When I visit the store, everyone is very helpful and friendly."
"Good prices and great selections."
"Nothing improved"
"I ordered yesterday morning and chose to pick up one of my items and had the others shipped- my store pick up item was ready within two hours and I just received my shipment notification for the other items!"
"Looks like when they are closing stores, other open stores do not either carry suitable Inventory or have discontinued items that we buy. Maybe someone should do some BI analytics"
"everything was easy"
Kohl's is rated 4.25 based on 9 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!