Komodo Math Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Komodo Math

Tell us how Komodo Math made you happy

"I put both my kids on Komodo Math over the summer. I had a struggling child with math, and was desperate for help. Komodo was fun and helped keep her motivated. My other kid has dyslexia and Komodo was willing to work with their system and give him the extra time he needed to figure out the answers. Both kids' teachers reported a huge improvement by the end of the summer."
Thanks for your wonderful feedback, Tiffany. It's a pleasure to hear! Glad we could help your children. :-)
"Works across multiple devices, customized learning plans and self-paced lessons."
Thanks for your review :-)
"This program was fantastic for my son! It helped his confidence and skill in math. He was struggling so at the end of the school year, I decided to enroll him in Komodo to practice over the summer. He went from a C average last year, to an A average this year. I am thankful for the program and I would highly recommend it to anyone."
Wow, thank you for this brilliant review - we're glad we could help!
"Less of a game, drills the kids with core skills and concepts but cute enough to keep them interested. Plus, the four of then can usually work independently."
Thanks for the review, Lisa!
"My kids are motivated to reach their next belt, and it has a smooth progression for students from topic to topic."
We're glad your children are motivated to use Komodo. Thanks for your feedback Mario!
Komodo Math is rated 4.80 based on 5 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access