korolart-com Reviews

of reviewers recommend korolart-com
Short review. Well the site was really easy to use. All the fab pics popped up & I was spoilt for choice. I had 2 delivered & ive ordered another 2. Really excited waiting for them to arrive. Think I might have a new addiction. Absolutely love the colours.
I have just received my beautiful print from Korolart today and it is so beautiful, excellent quality and I am extremely happy with it. I would definitely recommend buying from this very talented artist.
I love Ludmilas artwork, it’s very unique and just lifts me. I will try to invest in a large piece in the future but for now ordered 3 fridge magnets. They arrived promptly and I am so delighted with them, would like more! 💚
Excellent to deal with...great product well packed great quality....would have no problem buying from this company again.
Have been looking at these wonderful paintings for some time now and finally decided this year to buy one for my daughter for Christmas. I'm sure she'll love it because it would suit her down to the ground knowing what she likes. The item arrived through the post very well wrapped and protected. Very happy buying experience and would recommend.
5 star, loved this particular piece, received it quickly, well packaged
I love korolart. I’ve got enchanted and looking at my next purchase.
Website was easy to use. Paintings and prints divided into different categories then sub divided again into different themes.
I cannot say enough positive things about this artists work!! I re-ordered some of the fridge magnets to add to my collection and I love every single one of them. I have them on my tiles as I don't have anything magnetic in the kitchen....it's like mini gallery!🙂 Arrived promptly with no issues.❤️
korolart-com 5 star review on 5th November 2020 korolart-com 5 star review on 5th November 2020 korolart-com 5 star review on 5th November 2020
Very well wrapped and received in good time. It's a present for a friend and I love it myself. May get another for my daughter for Christmas. Beautiful pictures.
Beautiful artwork. Lovely frame. Delivered in a timely way. Really recommend.
Great service and communication even on a Sunday deliver was very quick highly recommended
It is very nice my painting they have beautiful colors Iam very happy when I look at them my son Neil also loves them thank you
ordered the sunflowers on a Monday and it was delivered on the Tues ---great service. Loved the painting too. Delivered in great packaging too. Thanks.
I absolutely love my print, it really spoke to me, I knew I had to buy it. Now it is framed it looks fabulous. Hopefully I will be buying another x
My Lady and Dog picture is beautiful, I am so pleased with it and was delivered free of charge in a few days and well packed.
I was very pleased with my purchase of 'Beautiful evening'. It arrived well packaged and looks great in the frame. I look forward to purchasing further prints from you.
Ordered online and came 3 days later . Delighted with the purchase . Excellent quality .
Hi I love your work. I love the magnets because I can see my fav prints in miniature. Helps me decide on my next print Suzanne
I bought a Canvas print from Karolart for my "special" birthday. I have been following Karol for quite a while now and simply love her work. I chose "Day in the City" I recieved my order very promptly which was personally delivered. I get great joy just looking at this wonderful work. The quality is excellent, as near to the original imaginable ❤ Just love it. I have since ordered magnets from Karolart and they are also beautiful, excellent value for money! I Will definitely be ordering some more artwork in the future!!
korolart-com is rated 4.94 based on 186 reviews